Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Why don't you just let Saints fans get the tickets first?

Because the vast majority will either be ST holders, or know someone that can get them tickets. That, and I'd like my Perth born and raised kids to have the chance to experience their local team's big moments.

9 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

The website portal was great - you could see the seats disappearing in real time.

Good and bad! Every set of seats I tried to choose disappeared before I could get them! Place is going to be rocking on Thursday 

6 minutes ago, parxyz said:

I don't suppose there are any ST holders on here that have a couple allocated tickets spare for this? Happy to pay a couple quid on top for the bother.

If you'd posted earlier I'd have happily sorted you out, no extra money needed.

But once season ticket holders have made a purchase with their code, regardless of how many they buy, as I understand it we can't make another purchase, so I can't help you mate.

Just now, PauloPerth said:

But once season ticket holders have made a purchase with their code, regardless of how many they buy, as I understand it we can't make another purchase, so I can't help you mate.

Yeah that's a shame - just tried to go back in but locked out. 

9 minutes ago, parxyz said:

I don't suppose there are any ST holders on here that have a couple allocated tickets spare for this? Happy to pay a couple quid on top for the bother.

Any chance you could let Saints fans get tickets first? I'm still trying to sort out 2 adults, a child and two u12's.

Never ever did I think as a St.Johnstone fan i'd ever have trouble getting tickets - a measure of just how far this football club has come!

Cheers anyway mate. Was naive enough to think it would be easy enough to get a ticket over the phone.

Just now, perthsaint1977 said:

East stand sold out in ten mins apparently

To be fair, was most of the East stand not already season ticket holders who’s seats would obviously not be for sale? Realistically you’re only looking at selling maybe 1000-1200 tickets in there?

2 minutes ago, parxyz said:
6 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Cheers anyway mate. Was naive enough to think it would be easy enough to get a ticket over the phone.

I wouldn't give up on it, sales will slowdown after the initial rush. Behind either goals could well still be a possibility, itmight not completely sell out.

16 minutes ago, parxyz said:

May be able to help you with that one