Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

22 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

How? We have an electronic system which shows what season tickets are sold and what seats are available. Grey out the ounces that cannot be sold eg the ones behind the dugouts for subs and then just open up the rest for sale.

I'm not sure how more complicated it is than that? It's not as if they have to print tickets or anything. 

Don't know how it works at Saints but I doubt Saints can do anything like that to the system or anything to the system themselves at all.

They'll probably need to go to supplier and request them to do it then wait till it's done.

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

4 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

How would it be a free for all? Season tickets have their seats set already. How will it end up anything different than what I said? It's too short notice for the club to do anything but that?

If they restrict it to fans on the database only, that will exclude a fair chunk of fans.  I've a season ticket, but have 5 family members who are wanting tickets and none are on the database despite being former season ticket holders. 

“Open up the rest for sale” - free for all. 🙄

All will be revealed soon, relax.

4 minutes ago, Welly boy said:

So are they holding back 10 tickets for every season ticket holder?  

we wish that would be 25,000 tickets,  

And FFS dont all sit and wait till 10.00am then crash the system! Roddy will take a few hours to get up to speed, 

Edited by Center half

1 minute ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Nah. 

There's just no open sale online so you either call or get your mate who's a season ticket holder to get you one. 

3 minutes ago, Welly boy said:

So are they holding back 10 tickets for every season ticket holder?  

I believe your barcode can only be used once too, so if you buy 5 f+f tickets then an hour later decide you want another 5, you won’t be able to.

I'd read the FAQs if I were you. No e-tickets if you're a season ticket holder - just take your card along - but you will get e-tickets for any additional purchased tickets. It seems you can (will?) get your season ticket seat, only people who wont are those in the Main Stand who have seats in UEFA's red zone.

Not clear if you can choose your seats for any tickets purchased or if they're allocated to you, I'd assume you can pick them if you're a season ticket holder buying for friends and family, maybe not if you're having to buy over the phone.

Also noticed the ticket office number isn't in the article on the website or the FAQs. Easy enough to find, but maybe worth looking that out before the mad rush tomorrow morning

Edit: ticket office number is 01738 455000 for anyone interested in getting tickets.

Edited by Kyle

I'd read the FAQs if I were you. No e-tickets if you're a season ticket holder - just take your card along - but you will get e-tickets for any additional purchased tickets. It seems you can (will?) get your season ticket seat, only people who wont are those in the Main Stand who have seats in UEFA's red zone.
Not clear if you can choose your seats for any tickets purchased or if they're allocated to you, I'd assume you can pick them if you're a season ticket holder buying for friends and family, maybe not if you're having to buy over the phone.
Also noticed the ticket office number isn't in the article on the website or the FAQs. Easy enough to find, but maybe worth looking that out before the mad rush tomorrow morning
Can pick the additional tickets for any free seats

8 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:
12 minutes ago, Kyle said:

what if your season ticket is in the UEFA red Zone? 

15 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:
18 minutes ago, Kyle said:

So you’re saying that the ‘friends and family’ wouldn’t necessarily have to sit beside their respective season-ticket holder? I ask this because my dad is getting on a bit and would ideally prefer a seat nearer the front so he doesn’t have to walk up too many stairs. 

Van Aanholt has played in the lovely cushty EPL all his life, where opposing fans ask you for your autograph and stand videoing you as you play against their side. Let's see how he copes with a manky beardy c**t from Letham making donkey noises at him all game.

Galatasaray are in for the night of their lives.

Edited by RandomGuy.

So you’re saying that the ‘friends and family’ wouldn’t necessarily have to sit beside their respective season-ticket holder? I ask this because my dad is getting on a bit and would ideally prefer a seat nearer the front so he doesn’t have to walk up too many stairs. 
Correct