Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

I’m working on the assumption it’ll be about 8-9,000, which will basically be full capacity in the North, East and Ormond stands and most of the Main - but leaving the central portions in the bottom of it clear for subs etc to sit in.

26 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

I’m working on the assumption it’ll be about 8-9,000, which will basically be full capacity in the North, East and Ormond stands and most of the Main - but leaving the central portions in the bottom of it clear for subs etc to sit in.

8,200 leaves enough space in the main and a section to put any Turks who get ideas above their station.

Why do we have to give the subs space? Is this a UEFA thing?

It’s a 10,300 seater ground - the subs don’t need that much room. It shouldn’t be any less than 9500.

11 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Why do we have to give the subs space? Is this a UEFA thing?

It’s a 10,300 seater ground - the subs don’t need that much room. It shouldn’t be any less than 9500.

12 subs in Europe. 

It's to comply with the social distancing requirement. I imagine it is a UEFA rule also but it certainly is a rule applies by the Joint Response Group thingy. (Apparently to continue for the time being well even after relaxation of Gov covid rules)

They'd need to give them the whole seating sections behind the dugout to allow 2m (or whatever it is) and probably provide a significant area for their non football staff & the UEFA cronies as well..

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.