Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Just now, The Real Saints said:

So you’re saying that the ‘friends and family’ wouldn’t necessarily have to sit beside their respective season-ticket holder? I ask this because my dad is getting on a bit and would ideally prefer a seat nearer the front so he doesn’t have to walk up too many stairs. 

6 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

You are getting moved to a pre arranged seat. Contact will be made tomorrow to send you your new one off seat

Thanks will see what transpires 

11 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:
14 minutes ago, TheRealNumber5 said:
I really feel for the good folks in the ticket office tomorrow. I’ll be on redial for a good while

Ask a season ticket holder on here to get you one. It will then just be getting money to them and them emailing the ticket over

To clarify all this - as an ST holder I don’t have to do anything - I can just turn up with my card on Thursday and get in without reserving a seat online or anything. But any additional tickets I want for family/friends I have to order online and I can select the seats beside me in the system?

Edited by Jamie_Beatson

12 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Is the weather for Thursday not meant to be rotten as well? Every chance of it being an uncomfortable evening for Galatasaray - accept I may have set myself up to be a laughing stock with that one

This would be superb.

Just imagine it. McDiarmid packed with Saints fans, rain lashing down, floodlights on. Winner takes all tie, but the gulf in quality means every minor victory for us, such as halving someone or creating a chance, is greeted like a goal by the home support. Murray Davidson absolutely drenched absolutely bursting someone, whole stadium goes mental, ball out to Booth, cuts it back to Wotherspoon, CHOP, Galatasaray boy on his arse, cross comes in and there Davidson with a thumping header. Iconic photo of him in mid air with the floodlights making it look ethereal. Stadium erupts as he knee slides and points to the sky.

Oh. You. Fucker.

To clarify all this - as an ST holder I don’t have to do anything - I can just turn up with my card on Thursday and get in without reserving a seat online or anything. But any additional tickets I want for family/friends I have to order online and I can select the seats beside me in the system?

Yes. Only if there is seats available beside you.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

This would be superb.

Just imagine it. McDiarmid packed with Saints fans, rain lashing down, floodlights on. Winner takes all tie, but the gulf in quality means every minor victory for us, such as halving someone or creating a chance, is greeted like a goal by the home support. Murray Davidson absolutely drenched absolutely bursting someone, whole stadium goes mental, ball out to Booth, cuts it back to Wotherspoon, CHOP, Galatasaray boy on his arse, cross comes in and there Davidson with a thumping header. Iconic photo of him in mid air with the floodlights making it look ethereal. Stadium erupts as he knee slides and points to the sky.

Oh. You. Fucker.

0-2

4 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

0-2

😂

Aye feels more like it. Galatasaray score from kick off and the rest of the game is us just trying to avoid getting a hiding.

I’m a season ticket holder so I’m fine, however I’m concerned about getting the place sold out and folk who want to go missing out (I’m the caring sort, ken?).

What about non-season ticket holders who don’t know any season ticket holders or can’t get anyone to organise a ticket for them? Do they miss out?

7 minutes ago, Sh*teAndMuck said:

I’m a season ticket holder so I’m fine, however I’m concerned about getting the place sold out and folk who want to go missing out (I’m the caring sort, ken?).

What about non-season ticket holders who don’t know any season ticket holders or can’t get anyone to organise a ticket for them? Do they miss out?

No, they phone the ticket office.

Just now, Mr Heliums said:

I should ask the ticket office this, but their time is precious at the moment. What does concessions mean - does it include students?

Think it’s over 65, under 18 and full time students. Could be wrong 

Edited by PSJ.84

3 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

No, they phone the ticket office.

Just noticed that in the main spiel. Notice no mention of it in the FAQs. Probably not wanting to encourage carnage with the phone line, but I’m sure it will be anyway. 

So as long as you don’t sound Turkish on the phone you’re sorted! 

7 minutes ago, Sh*teAndMuck said:

Just noticed that in the main spiel. Notice no mention of it in the FAQs. Probably not wanting to encourage carnage with the phone line, but I’m sure it will be anyway. 

So as long as you don’t sound Turkish on the phone you’re sorted! 

Then on the night don't come head to toe in Galatasaray gear armed with flares, aye.