Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

2 minutes ago, steviemay17 said:

suddenly paranoid, it was confirmed that season ticket holders' seats are automatically reserved right? even for us glory hunting first time buyers?

Yeah, you're ok to turn up with your card and take your allocated seat.

I have just helped my Dad out by booking his group of friends.

As others have said the East stand is down to single seats 

West filling up nicely but it does look like they are holding A and B (maybe they are selling these from the office)

Lots of space in the North so that's where i put them.

This system will work well as it fits the UEFA requirement and will put most of the tickets on sale online.

Wondering if anyone has a McDiarmid seat map? My Dad has bought my ticket and we are a bit away from each other. Just want to know where I will be! 

There is normally one on the Saints site tickets section somewhere but can't find it just now. Cheers

Wondering if anyone has a McDiarmid seat map? My Dad has bought my ticket and we are a bit away from each other. Just want to know where I will be! 
There is normally one on the Saints site tickets section somewhere but can't find it just now. Cheers
I think they're using that page you can see the layout for the sale of this game, the link went dead after the new link for Gala game went live.

Didn’t get tickets in the East where I usually sit so I’m the Ormond instead. Looking forward to watching the game from behind the goal tbh in front of a full stadium. Going to feel like an away game but at home. What a tremendous occasion it’s going to be.

This is definitely selling out.

Managed to buy 9 extra tickets for my dad and a couple of pals who come and go as they feel. Bought 9 in a row but the club have booted one over to another seat. Can only presume I’d selected a season ticket holders seat.

50 minutes ago, subtleapple said:

IMG_7938.thumb.JPG.842fa8a1952dd2f34ec8e9fcd77325fb.JPG

The above shows the seat numbers.  Front row in each stand is A and works back upto about U or thereabouts in East Stand.  The blocks aren't on it, but this below plan must have been from an Elton John concert or something, but it has the blocks on it, F > J for the East Stand starting at the scoreboard. (think they'll probably not bother with the seating on the pitch though):

IMG_1231.JPG.89799395a983fe97e6e0abbdfb7544bf.JPG