Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Just thought I'd make a post in this thread to make RandomGuy shit his pants with excitement, only to be crushed when he opens the thread and reads the post. 

Carry on. 

Genuinely just expected it to be about Scobbie signing a new contract, tbh.

Tommy suggested that they can't speak to too many agents at once so this may free up some time to finalise others?

Was I the only one a little surprised at this? Maybe these contract negotiations are more complex than I imagined. Always thought it would just a case of exchanging faxes/email with offers and counter offers with a meeting or two.

Bit bizarre he talks about how players of Swansons quality can suddenly become available late in the window, before saying he'll be turning his phone on silent regardless.

A good January signing can transform a season.

Was I the only one a little surprised at this? Maybe these contract negotiations are more complex than I imagined. Always thought it would just a case of exchanging faxes/email with offers and counter offers with a meeting or two.

I was too, it comes across a bit amateurish tbh. Maybe it's more a case of them having a certain group of players they want to agree terms with before they move onto the others, and it's just been poorly worded.

Reporters at Preston saying there's a late shout of an outgoing from them, but it's a "complicated" deal. I don't care of there's zero chance of it, dreaming in pure delusion is better than the agonising emptiness thats the alternative