Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

On ‎19‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 09:22, kingjoey said:

No idea why these idiots would do that. The mighty Rangers going after Patrick Thistle? These flags have been at the back of that stand forever. Rangers have to come out with a statement here.

Once again our fans have been provoked and goaded by opposition fans who have a barely disguised agenda against the institution which is our historic club, which it is our privilege to support, and whose traditions we are pledged to uphold against all odds.

This time a banner bearing the letters PTFC was flagrantly left tied in full view of our fans, some of whom were women and children. We need hardly have to spell out what PTFC means. ( Pope Talks F***** Chat).

In all conscience this our fans could not be expected to stomach, and in the best interests of Scottish football, and the best interests of Scottish football always guide the actions of our club/company, they took the only option possible and set light to the offensive banner.

We trust our fans will receive the condemnation commendation they are due.

Apparantly Sevco have a friendly against Benfica in Hamilton, Ontario?  It's mostly amusing to me because Hamilton is probably the scummiest city in Ontario.  When I worked in the insurance industry we used to refer to it as the car insurance fraud capital of North America so Sevco playing in a city known for fraud seems somewhat appropriate

Edited by senorsoupe

I don't normally silly myself with Old Firm shennangins, but I stumbled across this on Twitter and wondered if it was actually the case?

I've only seen Rangers a few times on TV, but for the most part they look gubbins. Is this the general consensus or is 'Ibrox Loyal' just attempting to put a brave face on things?

2de62098b5a83efcb1c1d8acfcc6c731.jpg