Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Sevco do St Johnstone a huge favour and how do St Johnstone fans repay us.....

What type of player do you think O'Halloran is bennett?

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

We had to explain what type of player he was to these numbskulls, we also told them why it would never work. Remember when they thought the Breadman was the saviour and he wore a magic hat? :lol:  We told him he wasn't and they never believed us?  There is no telling these c***s. Morons to a man.

23 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The limited number of times I've seen him for Saints he's been best when counter attacking being direct and using his pace either to create for another player or cutting in for a shot.

Is this not the case?

9 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I've been away and not watched the past couple of games so I find it difficult to comment.  I do find it interesting the Garner, Waghorn, Wee Barrie and MOH are doing well in their new clubs.

It's cheap posting to say 'they weren't good enough for Rangers' but there is also some truth in this.  How is it they can perform elsewhere but not at Ibrox?

Waghorn and MacKay actually performed pretty well for Rangers, for the most part.  It's no surprise to me that they've started brightly elsewhere.

This stuff about whether players have what it takes to perform for a club like Rangers, is at least as likely to work in the opposite direction.  It can be easier to play for such a relatively big fish, because you ought to be surrounded by better players and your team is more likely to dominate games.  

That's why there's plenty evidence of players who do fine and win trophies for the OF, but are pretty ordinary at other clubs with fewer advantages.

The thing that underpins the belief that some 'don't have what it takes' is of course a self serving and poorly concealed arrogance.  Lots of OF fans like the idea that they demand high standards.  They like to think that this quest for excellence helps drive success for their club, when what it obviously is, is a childish failure to grasp or entertain the actual concept of sport.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

11 hours ago, thepundit said:

At 6 you don't really know who the best team is.

Because you're 6.

That's precisely the age at which kids gravitate towards success.  I was a big Liverpool fan at that age as they swept aside everyone in Europe.  I outgrew it though.

Are you seriously suggesting that you might have picked anyone, even Clydebank where you lived, but instead randomly arrived at the club that was doing all the winning?

Yet more nonsense.

Caixinha is absolutely risible.

He's hilarious, he knows he's out of his depth, that's why he does "the bouncy" with fans, bans green boots, says WATP in interviews and slags players the supporters hate. Paul LeGuen must be gutted he never tried it.

1 hour ago, sjc said:

You won't get an answer from the Sevco obfuscate. No point in asking mate. 

His question was answered, perhaps random guy should have asked what position he plays ...

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He's hilarious, he knows he's out of his depth, that's why he does "the bouncy" with fans, bans green boots, says WATP in interviews and slags players the supporters hate. Paul LeGuen must be gutted he never tried it.

Is he hilarious though ? He's earning a lot of money and making a bigger erse of our game than it already is.

He makes stupid, outspoken comments daily and most of his signings have been awful.

All joking apart, how did he ever get that job ? And why the f**k do the Rangers fans love him ?

For all his talk about winning the league, they could be 8 points behind at the end of today.

And why the f**k do the Rangers fans love him ?

Because he does the bouncy, says WATP and banned green boots. This is a support base who'd disown their own children if they dated a Celtic fan

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Because he does the bouncy, says WATP and banned green boots. This is a support base who'd disown their own children if they dated a Celtic fan

I gave my son the choice of a blue t shirt or a green one.  Wee c**t picked green.  Made him walk to nursery in his own. 

I gave my son the choice of a blue t shirt or a green one.  Wee c**t picked green.  Made him walk to nursery in his own. 

Yet again proving you're one of the least mental Rangers fans.