Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

56 minutes ago, bennett said:

the original club people had bought shares in went into liquidation. There was a new club, a new Hibernian"

Direct quotes from Tom Farmer. They went into liquidation and are a new club, a new Hibernian, infact this is Hibs MK3......

I've genuinely no idea why you're struggling with this so much.

48 minutes ago, bennett said:

That is an interesting question, one can only assume that back then hardly anyone was online, so there wasn't the social media bandwagon to spread interest/hatred.

That is a fucking belter btw :lol:

You've out bennetted yourself here.

3 hours ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

I'd love to know his other 3 thoughts during the day. It's good that there is a cutting off point where he ceases to think.

Buckfast, his Giro and fucking his sister.

Edited by Bohemian

4 hours ago, Green Day said:

This story was in The Scotsman on wednesday - and nobody (except Bennett and his Rangers Media chums)  pays those lines one bit of attention, as everyone knows the truth.

If we had been liquidated (and somehow kept it under wraps) isnt it probable that some Hearts fans (not the guys on here, but the kickback bampots) might......just might.........have been all over this like a rash, putting it all over twitter etc?

Just ignore the facts that you don't agree with.

Tom Farmer is perfectly clear, Hibs were liquidated.

It happened in 1991, that's why it wasn't all over twitter :lol:

"So if someone had bought 100 shares and lost their money, what they got was 100 shares in the new format – the original club people had bought shares in went into liquidation. There was a new club, a new Hibernian. These people may well still have these shares today"

Tom Farmer, what a guy...

"So if someone had bought 100 shares and lost their money, what they got was 100 shares in the new format – the original club people had bought shares in went into liquidation. There was a new club, a new Hibernian. These people may well still have these shares today"

If Tom Farmer has indeed said this then, it Bennett’s defence, it’s pretty much the same as us referring to Walter Smith talking about the new Rangers.

If anything it’s more damning as Farmer was the main man at Hibs v2.0/3.0.

Still gives Hibco 20+ years more history than Sevco right enough.

It happened in 1991, that's why it wasn't all over twitter [emoji38]

How do you manage to get through life? Seriously? So thick it's unreal

20 minutes ago, Tartantony said:
3 hours ago, bennett said:
It happened in 1991, that's why it wasn't all over twitter emoji38.png

How do you manage to get through life? Seriously? So thick it's unreal

The fact his club died by cheating (stealing) players tax must be hard to take tbh. Zombie tears.

Image result for RANGERS ZOMBIE BADGE

Edited by Snifter Pee Rot

4 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Farmer's statement would indeed back up Bennett here.
Is Farmer simply wrong then?

Yep, it's out of context.

Read mine on prev page to get the facts.

Bennet is just being a fanny and his wee pal dindeleux is just stirring.

As I have said, no jambos thrashing  about this tells how much of a story there really is.

9 hours ago, bennett said:

Regardless of what Tom Farmer says, Hibs as a company are about 115 years old. The papers of incorporation for the current Hibernian Football Club are from 1903, as you could easily find out from a simple visit to the Companies House Website. At first glance, I don't see any filings relating to liquidation or similar circa 1991. The incorporation filings can be found at https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC005323/filing-history?page=12 .

Whereas the filing history of The Rangers Football Club Limited (formerly Sevco) begins on the 29th May 2012, as per https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC425159/filing-history?page=4.

The links on the pages are to scanned versions of the documents that matter, which reside in Companies House. Those pretty much overrule anything that Walter Smith, Tom Farmer, Dave King, Craig Whyte, anyone on Pie and Bovril might want to say on the subject.

Edited by Aim Here

When I was wee, I had a hamster named Rangers and a gerbil named Hibs. The hamster lived in a nice cage, had a wee blue drinking bottle, a stoneware food bowl and a wee wooden wheel that it loved to run around in. The gerbil lived in a different cage as they didn’t like each other.

Unfortunately, my parents broke up and my dad had to move out. He got a new house and took the gerbil with him. Same gerbil, same cage, just in a different house.

One day I woke up and found the hamster was dead. My mum helped me dispose of it down the toilet. A couple of days later, another hamster appeared in the cage. It still had the nice cage, the wee blue drinking bottle, the same stoneware food bowl and the same little wheel it loved to run around in. But it was a different hamster, because the first one died.

1 hour ago, Cabbage and Hibs said:

When I was wee, I had a hamster named Rangers and a gerbil named Hibs. The hamster lived in a nice cage, had a wee blue drinking bottle, a stoneware food bowl and a wee wooden wheel that it loved to run around in. The gerbil lived in a different cage as they didn’t like each other.

Unfortunately, my parents broke up and my dad had to move out. He got a new house and took the gerbil with him. Same gerbil, same cage, just in a different house.

One day I woke up and found the hamster was dead. My mum helped me dispose of it down the toilet. A couple of days later, another hamster appeared in the cage. It still had the nice cage, the wee blue drinking bottle, the same stoneware food bowl and the same little wheel it loved to run around in. But it was a different hamster, because the first one died.

Hiya, Irvine, hiya pal.  What a treat for P&B to have an abstract of your next novel.  

I look forward to hearing about the gerbil.  Did it return and eat the dead hamster?  Did it shag yer maw?  Did it run off to London having robbed you?

Is this the outline of TS3 or merely the demented ramblings of a delusional Hibbee?  Are they the same thing?

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Hiya, Irvine, hiya pal.  What a treat for P&B to have an abstract of your next novel.  

I look forward to hearing about the gerbil.  Did it return and eat the dead hamster?  Did it shag yer maw?  Did it run off to London having robbed you?

Is this the outline of TS3 or merely the demented ramblings of a delusional Hibbee?  Are they the same thing?

Mind when your club "ran off to London" to hold an important meeting so you zombies couldn't attend? ****, even your own club can't fucking stand you.

On 04/10/2018 at 02:51, Drew Brees said:

A sane follower of a club with a history of racism wouldn’t cast stones at Celtic and hearts fans in the 1st place.

Wee Drew the Celtic fan accusing other teams of having a history of racism :lol:

Because you have no morals and engaged in whataboutery instead of condemning racism how about I give you a little history lesson on your own club?

• Parkhead was closed during WW2 due to your fans chanting in support of Hitler's Nazis.
  • Your fans chanted in their thousands in support of General Franco.
  • Fans obsessed with masonic conspiracies - a common feature of fascism.
  • Fans responsible for the biggest racist incident in the entire history of British football with Mark Walters the victim.
  • Racial abuse of your own Jewish players and staff.
  • Racist abuse of a number of black people including Ian Wright, El Hadji Diouf and Shay Logan.
  • Just last month one of your supporters' pub lost their outdoors licence as your fans were signing in support of racist fascist terrorist Sean South then racially abused an immigrant woman who lived nearby who had the audacity to complain.