Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

18 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Oh how I'd love this to be true.  Evidence suggests otherwise.  Over the past 12 hours you, daft wee Drew, The OP, Romeo and that idiot Henry have all posted on the Sevco threads. 

Meanwhile, the Sellick 2018/19 thread, set up by the gormless Greenlantern to encourage folk to 'post till your hearts content' (sic), hasn't had one single post for over a week.

Conclusion?  Well that's for others to draw.  I hope they don't resort to tired old cliches such as, "You care more about Rangers than your own club" though that would be hard to argue against...

Go to a game, cunto. Take bennett with you. 

Absolutely beeling in Tory Bucks.  What an embarrassment of a week.  I've not checked the 'banter years' thread but if we don't have lots of new posts laughing at us then something's wrong.  

The shirt fiasco on Thursday was simply dreadful but, on top of that, we had today's shin-guard imbroglio.  Totally unacceptable if we have any sort of ambition.  Aye, scoring 9 goals in 2 league matches may be fine and coming away with a creditable away draw against top-drawer European opposition may satisfy some but it doesn't even begin to paper over the cracks:  Something is absolutely rotten with our kit organisation.

Jimmy Bell OOT!  Better go now before the opposition fans coin a song about him.

Absolutely beeling in Tory Bucks.  What an embarrassment of a week.  I've not checked the 'banter years' thread but if we don't have lots of new posts laughing at us then something's wrong.  
The shirt fiasco on Thursday was simply dreadful but, on top of that, we had today's shin-guard imbroglio.  Totally unacceptable if we have any sort of ambition.  Aye, scoring 9 goals in 2 league matches may be fine and coming away with a creditable away draw against top-drawer European opposition may satisfy some but it doesn't even begin to paper over the cracks:  Something is absolutely rotten with our kit organisation.
Jimmy Bell OOT!  Better go now before the opposition fans coin a song about him.
What a fucking state.

Calls other folk diddies aswell.....

18 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Looks like our injury crisis is easing and that the unfit ones are being brought up to speed..  Wallace and Grezda playing for the reserves and Jack and Borna back in training.

Good to have some selection dilemmas.

And Rossiter!*

*Correct at the time of posting.  He may have ruptured a lung since then. 

15 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

And Rossiter!*

That's why I missed him out.

I also though about combining 1. our delightful midfielder and former Aberdeen captain being surprisingly substituted tomorrow and 2. your nascent sexual experience in the back of a cheap Ford into one sentence.  However, "Oh Ryan Jack Off" just seems too convoluted...

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

That's why I missed him out.

I also though about combining 1. our delightful midfielder and former Aberdeen captain being surprisingly substituted tomorrow and 2. your nascent sexual experience in the back of a cheap Ford into one sentence.  However, "Oh Ryan Jack Off" just seems too convoluted...

It's certainly a mouthful.....

The surprising:  Andy Tell Him He's Pele Halliday.  I know he's had a tremendous few games but where did those two passes come from?  What a revelation.

The unsurprising:  Glenn Middleton.  Two goals in his first 90-minute start which is about as predictable as me having a large G&T.  The wee man is an immense asset.  Plus, if you look at his interviews on RTV,, he is one hell of a sorted young man.  A real credit.

The Meh:  The Fleecy Sectarians in the LC semis.  Hope they put their chants of hate on hold when we meet them.  Scottish football has moved beyond this bile.