Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

17 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

The full transfer model just doesn’t make sense by in large. There are a few exceptions ofc, Jack Butland being one and Tom Lawrence when first announced seemed like a good signing.

But you also hold onto players far too long, Morelos and Kent leaving for free is criminal, Tav should have been sold after the Europa League run when his stock was at his highest. The wages you are paying too are eye watering 

It never feels great selling your best players however it’s how we have to operate

I think they don't like to see themselves as a selling club (almost every club is a selling club) so hold off to wait for a ridiculous offer which generally doesn't arrive. Then the player in question goes off form or runs out of contract. It happens to every club, they just seem to have more and higher profile examples. 

22 minutes ago, bennett said:

Not sure what's worse,  the strip or that music

I actually quite like the top. But aye, the accompanying music is rather questionable 😅

1 hour ago, Al B said:

I see you've obviously got the guy that films our own match highlights to do the camera work for you.

I now have motion sickness.  

15 minutes ago, bennett said:

Could a plan be coming together...

We are fucked. All three of the most recently linked players (Jordan, Cerny, Hannibal) all loan deals. There’s absolutely no medium to long term planning in these signings.

37 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

What plan would that be? That there is no plan?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4OgSM1uSuzSKmp7aQKhZ

2 hours ago, AJF said:

We are fucked. All three of the most recently linked players (Jordan, Cerny, Hannibal) all loan deals. There’s absolutely no medium to long term planning in these signings.

Definitely fcuked but we'll just have to get on with it.

Just now, Jinky67 said:

That's the Hannibal you need, not the one you have been offered. Has someone left Murdoch in charge?

We need Face to con us some superstar players.

5 hours ago, AJF said:

Google gives me a daily reminder that rangers want Miovski but Derek Ferguson thinks Aberdeen will be difficult to deal with 😂

26 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

They should be made by law to wear hats or wigs.

Disgusting.

Screenshot_20240726_122802_Gallery.jpg

Only 26 as well. Building a team of Clement clones.