Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

4 hours ago, Romeo said:

Quite a few have been banned for reveling in child abuse accusations or for making bigoted, racist or  homophobic comments. A few of the sevco posters who are still here have received bans for doing a couple of those things.

But since you are a new poster you wouldn't know that.

A wee bit like you being an out and out bigot eh.

Without wishing to draw the ire of the rest of the thread, AJF has been a fairly unobjectable poster so far. His choice of team is unfortunate, but he seems to be a decent sort. If he's a raving bigot, he's done a pretty good job of hiding it to date.

15 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Oh dear, I don't think you'll last long.

Why are we having this sudden influx of ****?

Possibly to add some balance? 

I think it’s probably a reasonable estimate that it’d take 3 or 4 ‘****’ to make as many posts about Rangers as you do.

12 hours ago, AJF said:

Hypocrisy or not, that’s how it comes across.

I joined the forum a couple of days ago and in that time I’ve been branded a c*nt and a glory hunter, had someone assume my religion, my mental capacity questioned and told I should be ashamed.

For what? For choosing to support the team that my Dad supported 😂

I’ve seen a couple of comments made that seemed to suggest that Rangers supporters don’t hang around here for very long... I’m beginning to see why. 

It’s because they leave once the team loses a few games and/or get leathered outside Ibrox by Hibees and never return to the site.

P+B has been around longer than the current club playing out of Ibrox. You can join at any time but for some reason the Sevco always seem to join in the summer.

40 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

Without wishing to draw the ire of the rest of the thread, AJF has been a fairly unobjectable poster so far. His choice of team is unfortunate, but he seems to be a decent sort. If he's a raving bigot, he's done a pretty good job of hiding it to date.

You've much to learn yet Goggsy.

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Oh dear, I don't think you'll last long.

Why are we having this sudden influx of ****?

Personally, I chose to join as I was growing tired of twitter.

I assumed this would be a more reasonable place to discuss things. 

Personally, I chose to join as I was growing tired of twitter.
I assumed this would be a more reasonable place to discuss things. 

Can be at times, the diddies only see us as bigots though, you get used to them and learn to ignore them.

1 hour ago, Golden Gordon said:

I would generally agree with your sentiments GG, but Mr. AJF needs to a) grow a thicker skin and b) develop a sense of cynicism.

If a self-confessed supporter of the 8 year-old club comes on here and basically invites posters to add to a word association puzzle that begins "Rangers, father.....", then "sash" is going to appear sharpish, IMHO.

However, AJF then goes off on one, accusing folk of "assuming his religion".  😝 👞👞

As if I cared which ludge he attends..............😷

25 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

I would generally agree with your sentiments GG, but Mr. AJF needs to a) grow a thicker skin and b) develop a sense of cynicism.

If a self-confessed supporter of the 8 year-old club comes on here and basically invites posters to add to a word association puzzle that begins "Rangers, father.....", then "sash" is going to appear sharpish, IMHO.

However, AJF then goes off on one, accusing folk of "assuming his religion".  😝 👞👞

As if I cared which ludge he attends..............😷

No, don’t get me wrong, I don’t take offence at the comments - what does irritate me though is that if I was to retaliate it would no doubt be a case of “just another sevco fan causing trouble”.

Double standards all over the place. 

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

No, don’t get me wrong, I don’t take offence at the comments - what does irritate me though is that if I was to retaliate it would no doubt be a case of “just another sevco fan causing trouble”.

Double standards all over the place. 

Hey, it's a football forum. Pettiness, vindictiveness, childishness and hypocrisy abound.

And if you're into the religious bigotry shite, there's even a sub-forum for supporters of the Arsecheeks.

Can be at times, the diddies only see us as bigots though, you get used to them and learn to ignore them.
Awwww..... Look at this folks. This is like when despite all the time my daughters fight with eachother, they have a wee cuddle and I remember that they are almost genetically identical, inseparable and really do love eachother.