Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

51 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

You can’t, but no one mentioned it so.....

I’m not sure what you mean. You mean to say we’re unable to bring in an emergency loan? I mentioned it by asking what the criteria was for an emergency loan as I’d be wary of expecting a free agent to come in and hit the ground running.

13 minutes ago, AJF said:

I’m not sure what you mean. You mean to say we’re unable to bring in an emergency loan? I mentioned it by asking what the criteria was for an emergency loan as I’d be wary of expecting a free agent to come in and hit the ground running.

Yes, emergency loans only apply  to goalkeepers 

1 hour ago, thepundit said:

Not many free agent right backs available at the moment according to Transfermarkt but stumbled across this guy...

3D20C14D-0F7D-4DE5-B9B1-F0E2804BE7C1.png

I suspect the guys’ll have access to the same app but also maybe not. Try your hand and ask for a finders fee? 

1 hour ago, AJF said:

We don't need a new right back we got Baligen and Jack both have played there before in career Jack was good there for Scotland against the Dutch

Close to being our best player now.

EurKgBqWgAoVMRV?format=jpg%26name=large&key=54637588f7c7531bd764402d4ba303659aeabc658d059cda607573470b1a9088
From what I've seen I think he probably is your best player bennett. I can see him being one who goes into much bigger things in the near future.

Kamara, Barisic and, though he gets a lot of stick, Morelos are Rangers top 3 for me.

Of the older guys Davis is still an excellent player and McGregor comfortably the best keeper in the country. And I have to admit I think Ryan Jack is quite under rated as well as a player when I watch you.

Jack, Davis and Kamara probably can't all play together, but that's a nice problem for you to have.

Making a fashion statement...

On 19/02/2021 at 18:29, thepundit said:

Not many free agent right backs available at the moment according to Transfermarkt but stumbled across this guy...

3D20C14D-0F7D-4DE5-B9B1-F0E2804BE7C1.png

There's a few free agent right backs available who haven't been a free agent for 20 months tbh.