Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, NewBornBairn said:

They could go on to play for Kelty Hearts, Hereford and Accrington Stanley but for the rest of their lives the Scottish media would call them "Former Rangers star". Same would apply if they played the next 12  years with Barcelona. 

Starlet if they haven’t made the first team

7 hours ago, AJF said:

Again, I’m quite pleased with the way Rangers have handled this, as I was with the Jones and Edmundson fiasco.

They were made aware of the alleged breaches, promised to investigate it, kept them away from the squad and have now confirmed they’ll be punishing the players while communicating with the relevant authorities on how best to manage the situation.

Also haven't tried to blame anyone/everyone else.

7 minutes ago, G51 said:

Gerrard said the club might look at outside options if Tavernier is out for a while.

Do we know what the criteria is in order to sign an emergency loan?

I'd be wary of bringing in a free agent and expecting them to be fit enough to come into the team straight away.

Edit: What's Ricky Foster up to these days?!

Edited by AJF

22 minutes ago, AJF said:

Do we know what the criteria is in order to sign an emergency loan?

I'd be wary of bringing in a free agent and expecting them to be fit enough to come into the team straight away.

Edit: What's Ricky Foster up to these days?!

I believe Ricky Foster was last spotted wearing a children’s jumper on Sportscene. Wouldn’t get that from Alan Hutton.

Yeah I don’t see us needing to do that just yet, but it’ll depend on how bad the injury is. 

30 minutes ago, Orbix said:

Nathaniel Clyne is still without a club isn’t he? Prem player, Gerrard knows him. 

He signed an extension at Palace to the end of the season.

Rafinha is probably the best of the available options but he supposedly wants to go back to Brazil.

Edited by G51