Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 minute ago, FrankChickens1 said:

I haven't said there are any I know are genuine. I'm saying it follows from Rangers board saying 'a doctored video' that the rest must be real. 

Or is the suggestion that multiple people have all doctored multiple videos which all make it sound like some people in the room might be singing FTP, conveniently at the same time as Firth (who I wrongly called Wes F earlier) is making gestures made at that time, and have done such an excellent job of it that it isn't clear it has been doctored nor, oddly, what is actually being sung.

I don't think any have been doctored based on what I've seen - which makes Rangers' statement very unpleasant in my view, although typical of them.

I haven't seen any clearly showing FTP being sung, but I've seen multiple videos in which the balance of the evidence, including what sounds like some people, but not all, in the room singing FTP, makes it more likely than not that some of the people in the room, but not all, are singing exactly that.

I get you now, sorry. I think the issue is that this whole thing stemmed from a video uploaded to TikTok by a certain user. *If* the audio in that video was altered, then any screen recording or saved version of that video will also contain the wrong audio.

As I mentioned before, I was not aware there were multiple recordings of it, I’m still not sure where I can find these differing videos as the only ones I have seen are the ones taken from the original TikTok video.

You may feel differently but I don’t believe the original video shows Rangers players to be chanting FTP. Regarding the Rangers statement, they could be stating they believe it has been doctored, but similarly they explain that the video was posted with an “adjoining narrative” which may be what they are claiming to be not genuine rather than the video itself.

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

I went away for an hour and we've moved onto someone doing the middle finger. Won't someone think of the children?!

Why the continued obsession with pretending that is what people are actually saying.  It screams of having a lot to hide.

Not a single person has an issue with Firth and others doing that, if they are doing it while singing do doo doo, other than thinking that would make them a bit of an oddball. 

Yet bigoted gersmen will pick up on any argument, however illogical, to try and deflect from what seems to more like than not to have happened based on the totality of the fairly limited evidence.

32 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Cause you say so? 

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

Ironically the same gesture used during the part of the song where the alleged lyrics were sung. 

You're onto something. 

I think this could have been a pre planned event, look at this picture you can tell he's thinking about the pope, look closely. 

IMG_20210517_095420.jpg

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

A finger gesture was used!

I never knew that, totally outrageous and completely justifies this witch hunt.

Yes a f**k you gesture being used at the same time as people are being accused of using the work f**k in the very part of the song where that word would be used by the fans. Why would anyone be mental enough to put the 2 together?

He is of course most likely saying f**k you to Neil Diamond for producing such a shit song

Edited by Jinky67

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Sectarianism is unacceptable and has no place in our club”

”Orange strips, get your orange strips”.  

But they're because they "had Dutch players in the past" didn't you know?

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

You're onto something. 

I think this could have been a pre planned event, look at this picture you can tell he's thinking about the pope, look closely. 

IMG_20210517_095420.jpg

Context is everything. 

2 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Clearly a 1 in a row hand gesture imo 

Or showing the potential damage of using pyros 

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

You're onto something. 

Come on now, you're about 3 pages behind on the shit strawman defences here. 

2 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

Why the continued obsession with pretending that is what people are actually saying.  It screams of having a lot to hide.

Not a single person has an issue with Firth and others doing that, if they are doing it while singing do doo doo, other than thinking that would make them a bit of an oddball. 

Yet bigoted gersmen will pick up on any argument, however illogical, to try and deflect from what seems to more like than not to have happened based on the totality of the fairly limited evidence.

What would I be hiding? A secret 4th video with clear audio?

I think it would have been class patter if they were singing what has been alleged. At least that would stop people micro analysing someone doing the fingers. 

I know some of the other "reasonable bears" won't admit it but guys, I think we've got a problem, it goes back years and years and we're going to need to acknowledge it if we want people to take us seriously. 

article-1167078-04399727000005DC-547_224x260.jpg

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I think it would have been class patter if they were singing what has been alleged. At least that would stop people micro analysing someone doing the fingers. 

What a fucking melt you are

4 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I know some of the other "reasonable bears" won't admit it but guys, I think we've got a problem, it goes back years and years and we're going to need to acknowledge it if we want people to take us seriously. 

article-1167078-04399727000005DC-547_224x260.jpg

Clearly a v for Vatican 

shameful

Edited by Forever_blueco

4 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Hiding the fact you know your club is infected with rampant bigotry, and its why you support it.