Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

I am totally impressed with Pedro's diligent research into players that he signs. 

"He is a player who, for the last three seasons and from the age of 23, has been the captain of Aberdeen and that tells me a lot about the character, the personality and the maturity he has as well as the talent."

Pedro doesn't know that Ryan has only been captain for two seasons?

I imagine their policy didn't go much further than "Aberdeen finished ahead of us. Sign their best players".

Seriously, where are they still conjuring money from?

9 minutes ago, nsr said:

Seriously, where are they still conjuring money from?

What's srs about this?  40k season tickets and 50k home gate?  I could a host a buffet for M'well's season ticket holders in my maw's flat in Muirhouse.

23 minutes ago, nsr said:

I imagine their policy didn't go much further than "Aberdeen finished ahead of us. Sign their best players".

Rangers were actually interested in more 'Well players than they were from the Dons. So that's your theory well and truly debunked. :)

[emoji767] yours truly.
Anyway.  A terrific photo-montage from the ever-dependable Aye Ready's Youtube channel.  What a support we've had this season and it's lovely to see fans from all across Scotland and beyond joining to celebrate all things Red White and Blue:

Bet there's no pics of your ugly mugs at Celtic Park?
#MUPPETLOYAL
wHA0MTp.jpg

5 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Bet there's no pics of your ugly mugs at Celtic Park?
#MUPPETLOYAL

I only have one ugly mug, buddy.  However, join the Aberdeen thread if you want to discuss 'betrayal'.  I believe 'Judas' is also a popular term there.  This would be right up the street of the grey and green dross.

I only have one ugly mug, buddy.  However, join the Aberdeen thread if you want to discuss 'betrayal'.  I believe 'Judas' is also a popular term there.  This would be right up the street of the grey and green dross.

Take it that's no then? [emoji23]

21 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Aw the **** are getting all excited again.

Bless.

*** + head + sand = posthumously pretending you never died

Can't wait 

Edited by The OP

40k season tickets and 50k home gate?  

Do you understand what expenses are? Do you understand that Rangers don't make enough money to pay for their expenses and are relying on loans to keep the lights on?

I'm going to assume the answer is no to both because you lot never learn.

7 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

The rules regarding liquidation were different then, AFAIUI

They were indeed plus all the shares were reissued to the same shareholders.

Damn those Edwardian Hearts fans for letting our Club die though! :angry:

7 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Do you understand what expenses are? Do you understand that Rangers don't make enough money to pay for their expenses and are relying on loans to keep the lights on?

I'm going to assume the answer is no to both because you lot never learn.

This is what I can't get my head around. The amount they need in loans season to season is staggering yet they keep on following the same business plan. Crazy

1 hour ago, The OP said:

*** + head + sand = posthumously pretending you never died

Some of us speak English.  I know this is rare among the shower you support.  Talk me through, "posthumously pretending".  Try and make it to appear that you're anything but a simpleton. I know this will be tricky for you.