Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Just now, Flybhoy said:

We've just taken our title back chump so I can assure you I'm anything but seething 😎

As I touched on before, Rangers fans actively worshipped this guy for being a Catholic hating little bigot, quite embarrassing that you are actively trying to deny this. 

Completely unsurprised to see you lying once again. Quite a habit you've made here.

4 minutes ago, DMCs said:

You do realise what sectarianism actually is don't you? 

Is it starting renditions of songs containing lyrics such as 'f**k the Pope and the Vatican' and encouraging foreigners unaware of the context of such lyrics to join in? 

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

Regarding Jimmy Bell, let's call it what it is..... if he was just some wee standard guy who was the kitman for years there would have been a tweet from the club and a few RIP type posts on social media....

....the reason for the fawning tributes and the hero status among *** fans is purely and simply because he was a swivel headed sectarian fucking mutant who hated Catholics and anything connected to Celtic, the type of c**t who would throw his daughter down the stairs for dating a guy with a name like Declan or Brendan. 

What did surprise me somewhat was the press and media and their bizarre tributes to him, painting him as a salt of the earth modern day working class hero, just because the guy is dead doesn't alter the fact he was an absolute fucking reptile.

Some of the things he said to the Italian players in particular in the late 90's Rangers signed were actually downright despicable and in any other line of work or place of employment would result in the sack and possibly even a brush with the authorities. 

Elevating a hateful poisonous bigot to a level of hero status is exactly the type of dull brained fucking moron behaviour you expect from **** though

f**k off, Magee.  This is P&B.  Take these tropes to whatever Sellick hovel you usually fester in.

Edited by The_Kincardine

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

This amused me:

1685918944_sellick.png.b30314df31ca632bb3580cdac6897fd8.png

Did Craig question the sntire fan base? No. No he didn’t.

And it amused you because you’re a stupendous dolt. Just like Craig there.

Wow @Flybhoy  Comes in heavy at 10pm on a Sunday with an opinion that Jimmy was a ‘swivel headed sectarian fucking mutant’; the slam dunk evidence to back that up being a eulogising quote from a Catholic former player who once had his green accent trainers binned? 

And @The_Kincardine gets a hard time for his clichéd lifestyle choices? 

2 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Wow @Flybhoy  Comes in heavy at 10pm on a Sunday with an opinion that Jimmy was a ‘swivel headed sectarian fucking mutant’; the slam dunk evidence to back that up being a eulogising quote from a Catholic former player who once had his green accent trainers binned? 

And @The_Kincardine gets a hard time for his clichéd lifestyle choices? 

I think the real issue here and throughout the entire Celtic fanbase is raging jealousy that Rangers have reached a European final, nobody is talking about Celtic and they’re a complete afterthought.

•Everyone: “Ah Rangers. Europa League final in Seville”. 

•Declan: “B-b-but Sellik won the league!!!” 

•Everyone: “Oh right…. Erm, well  done”.  
(*Wee pat on the head*)

The weekend’s game against Hearts was perhaps telling of how some Celtic supporters see their own achievements by comparison. In a match which all but confirmed the league title; hundreds of empty seats at Celtic Park. 

Edited by 8MileBU

12 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

This amused me:

1685918944_sellick.png.b30314df31ca632bb3580cdac6897fd8.png

It was a great achievement for sure and a great run, thoroughly enjoyed it however the crux of the matter is we were still the 2nd best team in Scotland that year and loosing to Rangers that year stung and even if we won the Uefa cup final we would still only have been the 2nd best team in Scotland. 🤷‍♂️

16 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

You should have been light years ahead of us and you aren’t 

fucked it 

We should have been yes however we knew that when the board wouldn’t back Rodgers they were intent on settling for being the best in a 2 horse pissing contest and conspired to f**k that up to…i’ve said this numerous times on here so this is hardly some sort of gotcha

However to come back from the absolute bin fire of last season, with an unknown manager, a huge squad rebuild won our hands and to engineer a 30 point swing in a single season? Outstanding and for me this one is definitely up there with the best from the last 11 years. Not a lot will top 16/17 but this season is one to remember.

Ange in his 1st season has won double the trophies of your last 8 managers combined, Gio may win his own double and if he does he will deserve all the plaudits for it.

The problem celtic fans have is that everyone remembers their comments regarding Seville, no one is buying them suddenly trying to downplay it. 

They have a Seville suite at Parkhead. 

They have a Seville wall at Parkhead. 

They have numerous films and plays about Seville. 

They even go on pilgrimages to Seville. 

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

The problem celtic fans have is that everyone remembers their comments regarding Seville, no one is buying them suddenly trying to downplay it. 

Why do you care so much what Celtic fans think? Obviously they are going to minimise their rivals' achievements, just as you would.

14 minutes ago, bennett said:

Doesn’t that logic also apply with Rangers fans trying to downplay the significance of being league champions especially after your celebrations of last season and the 55 branding being shoved down everyone’s throats?

It would be churlish not to recognise Rangers achievement in getting to a European final however (not a European Cup though as you suggested earlier, that’s something different 😉)

There is an intent here to try overshadow Celtic which is to be expected so crack on, i personally i’m delighted with our season and Rangers in some funny way doing well this season in Europe also holds us accountable for what we do next season in the same way it did Rangers in 03 however im confident we can do this without bankrupting ourselves unlike Rangers 👍

Is it beyond the realms of possibility that at the end of the season, if Celtic have won the league and league cup and Rangers have won the Scottish Cup and Europa League that any of you will admit that both clubs have had very good seasons ? Or will you just continue to argue and bicker about who had the best season ?

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Or will you just continue to argue and bicker about who had the best season ?

I think we all know the answer to that already 😂

2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

I think the real issue here and throughout the entire Celtic fanbase 

Are you Craig? 
Kincardine will be amused though.

Hair ruffling coming your way.

14 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Regarding Jimmy Bell, let's call it what it is..... if he was just some wee standard guy who was the kitman for years there would have been a tweet from the club and a few RIP type posts on social media....

....the reason for the fawning tributes and the hero status among *** fans is purely and simply because he was a swivel headed sectarian fucking mutant who hated Catholics and anything connected to Celtic, the type of c**t who would throw his daughter down the stairs for dating a guy with a name like Declan or Brendan. 

Elevating a hateful poisonous bigot to a level of hero status is exactly the type of dull brained fucking moron behaviour you expect from **** though

UrLr.gif