Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Great photo of Cummings there. Personally, I think he's the best bit of business we've done for years. I want to think we told him to go down south for 6 months then come back up once the bread man got the boot. I'm surprised this conspiracy theory hasn't been mooted. No money paid to hibs, and we get 6 months to see if he can handle playing for a big team in front of  a real support.

I'm actually getting excited about sevco's transfer dealings, it can only accelerate their inevitable demise, no business can survive long outspending their income, it is business suicide but again the orcs seem delighted their clubs reacting in a way to prevent Sellicks 10 iar. Keep conducting their business in their current manner will result in the newco folding.

52 minutes ago, FatRonaldo said:

Hibs greatest hero signs for rangers hahaha

Your parent club would be raging if he wasn't absolutely shite 

Greatest hero? You sure about that?

Also, how do you get a username change around here, asking for a friend?

36 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Picking up on a grammar error and ignoring the rest of the post. Vintage stuff from yersel.

The rest of your post was the usual dross that we've come to expect.

Most of the Gers fans on here want us to be fiscally prudent and if that means loans deals with a view to buy for the likes of Cummings and Murphy then that's absolutely fine.  I'd rather we stay solvent.

It's an oddity of the diddies on here that they castigate us for spending money then castigate us for tightening the purse strings.  I guess that's the consequence of having almost no grasp of joined-up thinking.

15 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Great photo of Cummings there. Personally, I think he's the best bit of business we've done for years. I want to think we told him to go down south for 6 months then come back up once the bread man got the boot. I'm surprised this conspiracy theory hasn't been mooted. No money paid to hibs, and we get 6 months to see if he can handle playing for a big team in front of  a real support.

Two glaring mistruths in this post, you lot lack the intellect to dream up what you suggested, and a real support ? Oh yes that would be the support that stood aside and allowed your old club to die.

oops silly me 3 mistruths Sevco are a run of the mill club now, not a big club as you claim.

Edited by happyaccie

*Horde.  Homophone loyal.
Amazing how much less a p***k Cummings looks now he's signed for a big club and wearing the famous light blue jersey rather than some green rag:
cummings.png.061effb07fd2be0e1e8522710d71cb29.png
Edit:  Naw, he still looks like a wee p***k but at least he's our p***k.  Hopefully him and Alfie will terrorise defenses in the 2nd half of the season.
Would that be the same Jason " 1 goal in 17 games" Cummings?

15 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

I wish that was actually true rather than just a conspiracy theory! 

Look at the number of chances we created but were squandered in the first half of the season.  We have been tragically toothless in several games. I reckon Cummings would have got on to the end of a fair few of them.

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I wish that was actually true rather than just a conspiracy theory! 

Look at the number of chances we created but were squandered in the first half of the season.  We have been tragically toothless in several games. I reckon Cummings would have got on to the end of a fair few of them.

I agree. As good as Morelos has been, he does have  a tendency to miss absolute sitters, then score the more difficult chance. From what I've seen of Cummings, he has a bit more poise in front of goal. He's certainly a better option than Herrera and even a fit Miller.

31 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Two glaring mistruths in this post, you lot lack the intellect to dream up what you suggested, and a real support ? Oh yes that would be the support that stood aside and allowed your old club to die.

oops silly me 3 mistruths Sevco are a run of the mill club now, not a big club as you claim.

"Absolutely delighted to come to such a massive club," Cummings told RangersTV.

"Once I knew they were interested, there was no question in my mind that I just wanted to sign for them.

Back in your box, diddy.

29 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The rest of your post was the usual dross that we've come to expect.

Most of the Gers fans on here want us to be fiscally prudent and if that means loans deals with a view to buy for the likes of Cummings and Murphy then that's absolutely fine.  I'd rather we stay solvent.

It's an oddity of the diddies on here that they castigate us for spending money then castigate us for tightening the purse strings.  I guess that's the consequence of having almost no grasp of joined-up thinking.

How long you been under that rock kinky ? Or are you just selectively just ignoring your club has had to be propped up with soft loans which exceed £10 million, if that's solvent what the f**k constitutes skint ?

6 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

"Absolutely delighted to come to such a massively In debt club," Cummings told RangersTV.

"Once I knew they were interested, there was no question in my mind that I just wanted to sign for them.

Back in your box, diddy.

FTFY