Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

The Rangers Media thread is fantastic.

Kaffliks and the SNP etc trying to kill Rangers players, a matter of time till a Rangers player is murdered, what a fucked up country we live in etc etc.

Err...

These are real (the) people who can vote, who go to pubs, who are around you in the supermarket, who you might walk past in the street. Utterly bizarre.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Romeo said:
Even better. Apparently the PI is a season ticket holder with the ****.

emoji3.png

They need to stop. Someone is going to die of laughter over this club.

There was even a picture of the guy which looks like it might have come from Morelos phone. I didn't want to post that as they guy is gonna end up in all sorts of bother from the ****.

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
5 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:
Bennett's desperation knows no bounds. 
Anyway the past fortnight reminds me of a nice day I had to the Falls of Feugh a while back. Sunny afternoon (probably had an ice cream in Banchory, called a Razzle for some unknown reason) and we were lined up on the bridge watching the salmon jump. Some dad was telling his kids about what the salmon were doing ("if at first you don't succeed..." etc) , and after a while one of them finally managed to get up a level without being washed back down. No sooner after there had been the usual collective "waaayyy!", a big b*****d heron popped over a rock and killed it.  Rangers remind me of that fish. 

I presume the salmon had the dignity to die well, as opposed to coming back to life as a whining minter version of its former self?

You mean a trout?

3 hours ago, JTS98 said:

The Rangers Media thread is fantastic.

Kaffliks and the SNP etc trying to kill Rangers players, a matter of time till a Rangers player is murdered, what a fucked up country we live in etc etc.

Err...

These are real (the) people who can vote, who go to pubs, who are around you in the supermarket, who you might walk past in the street. Utterly bizarre.

I just took a look for old times' sake.

My God - what a place, what a thread.

I'm not going to lazily pretend that the vile cretins on that are representative of the wider support, because they're not. They do clearly represent a constituency within it though.  It is sobering to think such strands of thought are out there, and that those sharing them find a common berth around the identity of a football team.

2 hours ago, IggyStooge said:

The reason why one of the most poverty-stricken, poorly-educated regions in Europe (Shettleston) is now a Tory constituency. Mondo Bizarro.

No it’s no. Facts you made up thread for this pish.

30 minutes ago, The OP said:

If you're quoting bennett then I'd make it a Rainbow Trout in case he/she remains precious about the LGBT thing.

Ideally I'd describe them as a Bigmouth Buffalo and a Bowfin.

Edited by Hedgecutter

8 minutes ago, IggyStooge said:

Some wee Tory from Cranhill(!) got voted in as councillor... Or was that not the case?

240864067_Screenshot_2020-02-02GlasgowEastGenerationsherehavenevervotedTory.png.23b450b14e94f03f61422f526a07a113.png

Having one Tory councillor does not equate to being a Tory constituency. Shettleston’s MSP is SNP, Glasgow East’s MP is SNP, Glasgow Central’s MP is SNP and the other 3 councillors are Labour and SNP (x2).

Although it is completely correct that the Rangers Media vote would probably explain the Tory councillor.