Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

56 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

personal abuse and playing the poster 

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

That would require you to read rather than react. Something you're clearly shite at.

Just back and heads gone.

What a silly auld c**t.

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I made my post about St Mirren posters on P&B.  That would require you to read rather than react. Something you're clearly shite at.

Fair enough RE me incorrectly adding the Rangers bit, although when you don't specifically say St Mirren in the bit that I quoted, it opens it up to any team... on the Rangers thread.

Edited by Hedgecutter

1 minute ago, IggyStooge said:

Just so we are clear; the posters on Rangersmedia who actually attend games are not in any way representative of the fanbase but the ones on here who sit in the hoose are.

Okeydokey. 👌

Tropetastic post of the day.  Whoever said that the P&D diddies were as thick as shite when they come up with posts like this?

Just so we are clear; the posters on Rangersmedia who actually attend games are not in any way representative of the fanbase but the ones on here who sit in the hoose are.
Okeydokey. [emoji108]
If you replaced the word "*****" with "jew" on rangersmedia you'd genuinely believe you were living in Germany in 1939.

1 minute ago, Worktheshaft said:
7 minutes ago, IggyStooge said:
Okeydokey. emoji108.png

If you replaced the word "*****" with "jew" on rangersmedia you'd genuinely believe you were living in Germany in 1939.

I don't need to read the thread to know that you wouldn't.  

2 minutes ago, Worktheshaft said:
6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
I don't need to read the thread to know that you wouldn't.  

Just read a thread about the media and the powers at be being infested by ***** rats. You going to tell me that that kind of rhetoric is not a kin to that of Nazi germany?

Talk to me in English and I'd be happy to give a view.

I do.  Unfortunately I was 'up that London' watching the egg chasing so missed the game.  I also haven't read the match thread yet.
I assume that the A'deen team who lost to M'well were unrecognisable from the 'thin red line' who bravely held out against Rangers - and this is pretty much what I anticipated in the post you quoted.  Often it's a b*****d being right [emoji6]
Still, watching Scotland on Saturday was frustrating.  Toothless up front and little idea how to break down a stuffy defence.

That old chestnut!
I've worked with armchair Rangers and Celtic fans all my life who always seem to have been doing something else when their team had a bad one. Glasgow's existentialist community, if ever there was one : didnae see it, so it didnae happen!
So how was the rugby action between 3 and 4.45 on Saturday? Must have been rivetting watching the second half to see if Wales earned their bonus point. And that pre-match discussion of the Scotland game?
Pity there haven't been any highlights on BBC since to allow you to view and discuss the game. Or are you boycotting that organisation?