Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

A few years back, the EPL changed rules on away fans allocations to ensure away fans get access to decent seats, and don't get fucked off with the nosebleeds. 

Just another example of our game failing fans 🤷‍♂️

It’s Ibrox mate, not the Nou Camp 😂 it’s hardly up in the heavens. I’d argue you’ll get a better view of the match in the Club Deck compared to the corner fans are currently situated in.

5 minutes ago, AJF said:

It’s Ibrox mate, not the Nou Camp 😂 it’s hardly up in the heavens. I’d argue you’ll get a better view of the match in the Club Deck compared to the corner fans are currently situated in.

Iv been up there. Its pretty high tbh*. I'd imagine, having played Cheek Derbies with no away fans, the rationale is to remove whatever influence there might be left from away fans. 

*tap in for the tiny handed one

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Iv been up there. Its pretty high tbh*. I'd imagine, having played Cheek Derbies with no away fans, the rationale is to remove whatever influence there might be left from away fans. 

Probably about selling more tickets and increasing income,  the larger away supports like Hibs and Killie likely won't be affected.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

New Year, new me. 

3 hours ago, AJF said:

That’s certainly not true. It is very high.

Just now, kingjoey said:

That’s certainly not true. It is very high.

Aye, it’s high, but it’s a good view. I’ve sat in the opposite corner at Ibrox from where the away fans are situated and it’s difficult to see clearly any goal-mouth action at the opposite end so I assume it’s the same in the away end.

It'll probably come down to personal preference I imagine but you get a great view of the pitch in the club deck.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Farewell Sam.

#RangersFC can confirm that Sam Lammers has joined Dutch side FC Utrecht on loan for the rest of the season, subject to international clearance. 💙 Good luck Sam.

To say his transfer here didn’t work out is an understatement. Woeful.

On 27/07/2023 at 08:14, AJF said:

I think Lammers has the potential to be a big player for us this season. His close control is excellent and he manages to create dangerous positions for himself out of almost nothing. Very impressed thus far.

On 29/07/2023 at 16:05, AJF said:

I think I love big Lammers already 😍

3 hours ago, AJF said:

To say his transfer here didn’t work out is an understatement. Woeful.

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

It’s almost as if people can change their opinions based on what unfolds in front of them.

Goals and impressive showings against Hoffenheim and Newcastle pre-season had me hopeful. But it hasn’t worked out.

The fact you’ve trawled through my posts to a period before the season had started says a lot 😂

Edited by AJF

2 hours ago, AJF said:

It’s almost as if people can change their opinions based on what unfolds in front of them.

Goals and impressive showings against Hoffenheim and Newcastle pre-season had me hopeful. But it hasn’t worked out.

The fact you’ve trawled through my posts to a period before the season had started says a lot 😂

It’s says a lot about your ability to spot a player is what it says.

For some reason these stuck in my head, almost as if it was inevitable he would be woeful

Still laughing at the creating dangerous positions for himself out of nothing part, just brilliant 😂

Edited by Jinky67

On 09/01/2024 at 17:08, AJF said:

I’d argue you’ll get a better view of the match in the Club Deck compared to the corner fans are currently situated in.

You also wont get pelted by lighters, cans, and spit, every time your team scores against Rangers too, i imagine.

8 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

It’s says a lot about your ability to spot a player is what it says.

For some reason these stuck in my head, almost as if it was inevitable he would be woeful

Still laughing at the creating dangerous positions for himself out of nothing part, just brilliant 😂

Player shows promise in first few matches and fan is hopeful he will do well.

Player turns out to be honking. It's a tale as old as time.

I'm sure you've NEVER done something similar so bore off with your condescending "you can't spot a player" pish.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

You also wont get pelted by lighters, cans, and spit, every time your team scores against Rangers too, i imagine.

So it's a win, win for everybody.