Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

27 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Chased out of Ibrox by the fans with comments like 'Ice Skating Bambi' after his performance in Dundee.

Will probably go on to be a Liverpool regular, win trophies and be worth 50m within 5 years.

I wonder if this young lads experience will influence other clubs and indeed Liverpool sending players to Ibrox on loan? Clubs want to know their precious talents are being looked after both on and off the park. I don't like the tone of Gerrards comments slagging off players saying their not good enough etc. and that he'll just get more players in to replace them. Surely a good coach would train them to do better and not try to get them to do things they aren't capable of? Gerrard seems to think his players are of the quality he played with at Liverpool and England however that is far from the case. 

51 minutes ago, Snafu said:

See I'm curious now to know who actually pin points target players to sign either contracted or on loan, Gerrard or a think tank such as the board/committee. Why would he slag of players that he brought to the club, since its his or should be his responsibility to bring in the right players to fit into the squad? How much power and say does Steven Gerrard have over the squad, is this a Robbie Neilsen at Hearts type role or does he wield some real power. Big names as managers will always draw decent players to a club but is he trusted or rather would the board allow him to have power?

I doubt Gerrard would think his players are of the quality he was used to at Liverpool, but as a manager you tell them they are, get them believing, self confidence, confident players win games. A bit like the lad from Partick Thistle who got a head knock and didn't know who he was for a minute and John Lambie told his assistant to tell the player to get back on and that he was Pele.

I suspect it will depend where the players are coming from ?With regards to the Liverpool ones there can be no doubt Gerrard would be asking the relevant person if he can have player X,Y or Z or maybe even all 3. Otherwise it would appear the guy Allen may identify the players. I suspect Gerrard may be trusted by his own board however how players are treated by management, players,officials and fans will certainly influence bigger clubs allowig their talents to go to on loan. Bizarrely many clubs seem to prefer their players not playing but training with the first team squad as opposed to playing weekly at a lesser club.

I honestly think Gerrard is trying to get his players to do things they arent good enough to do. tricky balance as nothing worse than those who think they are better tan they are and actually cannot deliver. Play to your players strengths and where they are not where you want them t be.

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Yip, 18.03 on 15/12/18. apparently he deleted it, maybe he got the wrong info.

Or maybe he is a bitter wife beating scum b*****d who yet again has made a complete Tit of himself 

Im sure the stories on Stan the wife beating man could run and run but he is a total irrelevance 

Still bitter Rangers fans stopped him beating his wife ... again and then McCoist pumped her

Get it right up Ye Stan 

Or maybe he is a bitter wife beating scum b*****d who yet again has made a complete tit of himself.

Q - What’s Stan and rangers full back Jon Flanagan got in common?

A - Neither of them battered their wife, it’s was their girlfriends that both of them knocked f**k out of.

16 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Still bitter Rangers fans stopped him beating his wife ... again and then McCoist pumped her

Christ man, what age are you?

Is the above post really meant to reveal some concern or respect for the woman Collymore allegedly inflicted violence upon?

29 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Christ man, what age are you?

Is the above post really meant to reveal some concern or respect for the woman Collymore allegedly inflicted violence upon?

Not sure what you were expecting from a poster who's got previous for revelling in the BJK pish,  was banned for posting racist shite and pretends to be ITK about casuals tbh. 

4 hours ago, bennett said:

It appears that drew either can't or won't answer why one players addiction is considered fair game and another player gets support and sympathy......

They both deserve peters on account of being fucking wankers who lift a wage from equally despicable bigot apologist clubs.

3 minutes ago, eddiemunster said:

They both deserve peters on account of being fucking wankers who lift a wage from equally despicable bigot apologist clubs.

Everyone deserves a Peter or two tbf.

46 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Not sure what you were expecting from a poster who's got previous for revelling in the BJK pish,  was banned for posting racist shite and pretends to be ITK about casuals tbh. 

You should say that to my face. Ohhh no you had the chance and just sat there like a little mouse .. 

4 minutes ago, eddiemunster said:

I made a typing error. What am I like eh?

I could go back and delete it, but ret-conning posts on an internet forum is the action of an autistic space invader

That's not very nice Edward.

2 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Fuxake, what on earth is going on with this thread ?
It’s like a f*cking chimp’s tea party.
emoji85.png

It's a zombie thread what were you expecting mate:lol:

Sevco fans love chimps..

Screen-Shot-2017-05-03-at-183418.png

Screen-Shot-2017-05-02-at-182640.png

Edited by Bohemian