FIFA 17

ajwffc

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Journey once again showing how shallow EA like to make things.  No context as to where you've chosen to start, as on returning to Bournemouth after my loan spell at Norwich, I was told that I was "gutted that Bournemouth had already been eliminated from the Champions Cup".  Would it have killed them to put a few context-sensitive lines in depending on what club you were at?  

22 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Cannot believe the journey is just for one bloody season.  What an absolute waste of time.

Started the journey before realising this so joined Bournemouth.  Started a career mode as well at Aberdeen as a player.  First friendly saw me score a double in a 4-1 win over Barnsley. One was a 30 yard shot of the inside of the post with my weaker foot.  Difficulty being moved up I think!

Played 2 more matches at the same level.  1-1 draw with MK Dons and then a 2-2 draw with Wigan where Neil Alexander seemed intent on gifting Wigan equalisers.  They scored a last gasp equaliser when Alexander parried a pish shot which was going wide back into the middle of the 6 yard box. Utter shite but still enough to qualify from the group stage of the friendly tournament.

Wigan also injured Niall McGinn (8 weeks) and Kenny McLean (4 weeks).  Feck sake.

Enjoying the story mode however in my game I signed for West Brom and the big news from preseason was that Rondon was out for several months and me and the other guy would be getting a chance in the team. Next game tho Rondon is playing upfront from the start.
Didn't expect bugs/errors like that in the game!

The game seems determined to let the computer score a goal in every game.  Winning 2-0 as we hit the 90th minute and all of a sudden my defenders start doing stupid shit.  Yesterday saw a Dusseldorf (pre season) player suddenly charge past Considine before nutmegging Taylor but ran quite wide.

Not a problem though as he just casually side foots the ball past Alexander from the most acute angle.  I've played 4 friendlies in my career and in every game I've conceded a goal where it just seems like I can't get near the ball.  Possibly (more than likely!) it's just me adapting to the game.

31 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

The game seems determined to let the computer score a goal in every game.  Winning 2-0 as we hit the 90th minute and all of a sudden my defenders start doing stupid shit.  Yesterday saw a Dusseldorf (pre season) player suddenly charge past Considine before nutmegging Taylor but ran quite wide.

Not a problem though as he just casually side foots the ball past Alexander from the most acute angle.  I've played 4 friendlies in my career and in every game I've conceded a goal where it just seems like I can't get near the ball.  Possibly (more than likely!) it's just me adapting to the game.

I decided for a reasons unknown to start a season with Wexford Youths in ROI League. Played Swindon in a fell fought 1 all draw in the preseason tournie. Next up is St Pats who are more evenly matched to WY, I get humped 3-0. St Pats playing like they are Real Madrid! All my players are gubbed within 60 minutes aswell. I dont get this FIFA. Half star teams sticking in 40 yarders ffs

Ruben Neves is fucking class, and you can probably get him for around £6m. I signed him for Middlesbrough, and his tackling, passing and (surprisingly) finishing are all excellent. And he's only 19! Rhodes and Snodgrass are a #deadly partnership up top, too.

Loving the new FIFA. I have been a huge fan of PES 2016 and have heard 2017 is brilliant but FIFA have upped their game with the gameplay. With the different modes available, it has been a great purchase. My username is dave_binos if anyone wants to add me and fancies an easy win at some point. 

Loving the new FIFA. I have been a huge fan of PES 2016 and have heard 2017 is brilliant but FIFA have upped their game with the gameplay. With the different modes available, it has been a great purchase. My username is dave_binos if anyone wants to add me and fancies an easy win at some point. 

PS4?

Archived