Premier League 2016-2017

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't support Liverpool. Alli is just someone who always seems to do some dodgy things on the pitch - late tackles, high tackles, stray elbows, outrageous dives - and somehow gets away with it for some reason. Maybe due to his background, maybe since he's a young English player (see also: Barkley, Ross) or because Tottenham are seen as a nice club, I don't know. Recently he dived to win a penalty and less than a week later he was interviewed for Football Focus where he was able to talk about it with able out cheeky wee smile and the pundits swept it under the carpet like it didn't happen. It's always worse when someone with obvious talent resorts to such tactics and Alli fits into that category I'd say.

Alli is a petulant, dirty wee fud. Him being a good player doesn't change that.

The same goes for a lot of players in that Spurs team, the way they behaved in that Chelsea game at the end of last season typified that.

Kind of thing that pisses me off about this league. How fans can work the hours they do for the shitty money they're on then spend a lot of it to watch jokers like Lingaard play for 100k a week I do not know. f**k that.

Like everyone else, I definitely agree that Dele Alli is a c**t for the reasons mentioned. But he still is a very good footballer. Just like Kane, Spurs do have their work cut out in the next couple of seasons trying to keep both players at the club.  

10 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Kind of thing that pisses me off about this league. How fans can work the hours they do for the shitty money they're on then spend a lot of it to watch jokers like Lingaard play for 100k a week I do not know. f**k that.

That's a part of football for you though. From the bottom up you've got clubs holding race nights and ordinary punters sponsoring players kit for some of them to spend it in Harvey Nics or George Street on a Saturday night. 

On 06/04/2017 at 01:40, King Dom's Moustache said:

This. Shouldn't have let him go IMO.

Sissoko was a weird signing at the time and I still can't understand why he was signed, he's fucking honking. Admittedly majority of Poch's signings have been pish with the exception of Wanyama and Son (think Poch signed him).

Sissoko was signed on the back of a decent World Cup Final display i believe. Classic tournament mistake signing.

6 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Typical how all these initiatives to cheapen the price of attending Premier League games have waited until we were relegated to kick in.

Shower of b*****ds...

:lol: you'll be paying more than us in the Championship. On the plus side it looks like they are here to stay and can see a Villa promotion this time next year. 

Archived