Premier League 2016-2017

Paddy Power are doing a bet offer on the Premier League top scorer market where if you bet £25 (or £12.50 ew) you get a £2 free bet for each goal scored.

I'm just wondering who would be your top three this season and maybe a dark horse?

Thank you.

Aguero.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I always like to sway towards Man Utd, Mourinho has treated Bastian Schweinsteiger like a total chump and is pretty shocking behaviour to be honest. There is not seeing a future at the club for the guy then there's acting like he is non existent. The guy deserves a hell of a lot more respect than that.

As much as I always like to sway towards Man Utd, Mourinho has treated Bastian Schweinsteiger like a total chump and is pretty shocking behaviour to be honest. There is not seeing a future at the club for the guy then there's acting like he is non existent. The guy deserves a hell of a lot more respect than that.

Mourinho has history of going to a new club, finding a high profile player and then absolutely crushing them as some form of dominance show.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Mourinho has history of going to a new club, finding a high profile player and then absolutely crushing them as some form of dominance show.

I know. But it's shite. Especially when there are absolute wasters in the squad like Fellaini, Young or Valencia who would be better served being shifted on pronto. Though I don't advocate the method even with those diddies. 

Instead, targeting a class act like Schweinsteiger and the implication that someone like Mata could be next (again, nothing new there) is just ridiculous. 

Schweinsteiger seems like a strange choice of player to freeze out the way Mourinho has done. He's apparently been a model pro at Bayern and when he was dropped to the reserves at one point there, he just got his head down and worked hard until he got back into the first team. Can understand Mourinho not wanting him but the whole thing seems a bit strange.

West Brom now been bought by the Chinese.

Still expect them to finish mid table even with billions backing them.

Wonder if they will keep pulis......if they do the naive foreign owner thing of parachuting in a 'name' manager imagine plenty of clubs would fancy pulis in epl since he's still relegation free in his career.

7 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

You've got to be taking the piss... emoji848.png 90000 sell out my arse. The amount of empty seats was ridiculous.

I'm sure some were empty for the usual reasons but yep sold out in 2  hours. Apparently the biggest ever gathering of a single clubs fans in England. 

Off the top of my head I think the White Horse Final had about 150,000 and Villa-Newcastle the year after was roughly 120,000. Virtually every cup final and England v Scotland game would've been 100,000 crowds until they reduced capacity as it was made all-seater. So, ermmm... nah.

Off the top of my head I think the White Horse Final had about 150,000 and Villa-Newcastle the year after was roughly 120,000. Virtually every cup final and England v Scotland game would've been 100,000 crowds until they reduced capacity as it was made all-seater. So, ermmm... nah.

Ok, the New Wembley if you're going to be a w**k about it. X

Ok, the New Wembley if you're going to be a w**k about it. X

Archived