EU Ref - Closing Statements

Scary Bear

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.forbes.com/sites/katiesola/2016/06/22/brexit-poll-shows-80-of-americans-think-britain-should-leave-eu/#43a200df62b6

Not a scientific poll, but based on the results from 123 different online polls conducted beside Brexit articles in the Independent.

UK - 47% Leave

USA - 80% Leave

Australia - 59% Leave

Canada - 62% Leave

New Zealand - 54% Leave

France - 30% Leave

Spain - 33% Leave

Germany - 28% Leave

Ireland - 36% Leave

Netherlands - 34% Leave

With the EU now obviously in the early stages of absolute collapse, will Scotland really want to join that failing and corrupt club and become just another net contributor to the EU coffers. I ask this as an ex-pat, still proud of my Scottish Ancestry and Heritage.

Difference is that the Tories won because of a late swing to the status quo, as also happened in Scotland. If that happens again here, Remain win.

In fact, the pollsters had got their weighting wrong. The Tory lead had been there for weeks. 

The telephone pollsters got the GE badly wrong and they got the EU referendum badly wrong.

I like all the "Mrs Bunfield" types in NI who voted for Brexit- like London is going to start spending money on you lot to make up the EU subsidies you've enjoyed for the last 40 years...

I now think there should be a referendum on whether we become the 51st state of the United States. Cheap petrol, the right to bear arms and a Boris/Trump hairdo double act, what's not to like!

I like all the "Mrs Bunfield" types in NI who voted for Brexit- like London is going to start spending money on you lot to make up the EU subsidies you've enjoyed for the last 40 years...

Even more more strange than that, as a firm Remainer, I woke up this morning with a feeling of solidarity with the good Nationalist voters of Northern Ireland.  That was unexpected!

Even more more strange than that, as a firm Remainer, I woke up this morning with a feeling of solidarity with the good Nationalist voters of Northern Ireland.  That was unexpected!

Here, maybe the North could vote to join the South and.....................sorry, I.m depressed and upset, not thinking clearly.

Archived