Next UK Labour Leader - post Brexit

FlyerTon

Next UK Labour Leader - post Brexit  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

Out of interest, do you believe Israel is as bad as Hamas or Hezbollah?

Yes.  Far more Palestians have been murdered by Israel than Israelis have been murdered by Hamas and Hezbollah.

20 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

No....Israel isn't cause it's a sovereign state

So was apartheid Soouth Africa.

51 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

Have to admit, Smith is impressing me in the Glasgow debate. He's providing a few ideas and it's making Corbyn look unprofessional and a figurehead of protest politics.

He is shit,they are both shit but Smith is really shit.The logo behind saying Labours next prime minister should also say "hasnt been born yet"

7 minutes ago, Fide said:

Owen Smith says Kezia Dugdale is doing a "very good job" and the crowd erupts in laughter.

:lol:

Owen Smith jeered for supporting Scottish Labour leader Kezia Dugdale. At a Scottish Labour hustings. What a shambles.

96 retweets 78 likes

56 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Yes.  Far more Palestians have been murdered by Israel than Israelis have been murdered by Hamas and Hezbollah.

So was apartheid Soouth Africa.

Yes a good point but not a truly comparable situation.

In fairness to Israel, they are practically on a permanent war footing thanks to the antics of their wonderful neighbours.

In fairness to Israel, they are practically on a permanent war footing thanks to the antics of their wonderful neighbours.

Neighbours? You are having a laugh!

I wonder how you would react if your "neighbours" decided to come and live in your house, kicked you out into the street and invited their friends to build another house in your garden. In guessing that you would be a little pissed off.

1 minute ago, strichener said:

I wonder how you would react if your "neighbours" decided to come and live in your house, kicked you out into the street and invited their friends to build another house in your garden. In guessing that you would be a little pissed off.

If by "neighbours" you mean his English brethren, then he'd probably cut the grass for them.

31 minutes ago, strichener said:

I don't think that explains the Palestinian/Israeli situation in the slightest. You're usually better than that.  Btw the word 'neighbours' was used sardonically.

32 minutes ago, Cream Cheese said:

If by "neighbours" you mean his English brethren, then he'd probably cut the grass for them.

Showing your true racist colours there Cream Puff. It's inevitably  where Nationalism takes you I'm afraid. ( That's Nationalism as opposed to Independence....Two totally different concepts btw)

Not because they are destroying housing built by humanitarian aid from the EU. Read about the foundation of the state of Israel you walloper, then come on here and tell us what you think1472168830264.thumb.jpg.4fef4877f0629ec6

From listening to the debate in Glasgow, Smith appears to have hardened his position on Brexit since the beginning of this campaign. His initial line was that he would support Labour holding a second referendum once the negotiations had been completed; unless I have misunderstood, he now appears to be proposing something resembling an unconditional opposition to triggering Article 50. I voted Remain, but I found myself closer to Corbyn than Smith on that. The focus should surely be on crafting a better and fairer post-Brexit plan than the Tories, rather than just opposing it outright. 

Also, I'm not convinced that Labour is that bothered about having an ardently Europhile leader. If it were, Corbyn would not have won so overwhelmingly last year. It wasn't as if his Euroscepticism wasn't well documented before he was elected: it was, and it did him very little harm. I'm not sure why Smith is assuming that it will be different this time around. 

9 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Showing your true racist colours there Cream Puff. It's inevitably  where Nationalism takes you I'm afraid. ( That's Nationalism as opposed to Independence....Two totally different concepts btw)

Image result for irony explosion

Archived