Red Dead Redemption

Johnstoun

When I first was going through the missions I was feart to go to Javier Escuella in Blackwater cos it said I was wanted dead or alive.  So I ended up exploring a good bit of the north of the map.

13 hours ago, blueone said:

Anyone done the gold bar glitch? Or is that too much like cheating?

I read about that and I'd suggest its a big cheat.

After a monster session today I have now completed the story mode.  The last mission was utterly incredible, the score alone, was worthy of Ennio Morricone.

A tip if you are wanting to get 100% completion you should do all white missions before the final yellow missions.  I am not sure I can 100% complete it now without starting again.

16 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I can't find my hours played. The tip Random Guy gave doesn't seem to work either :(

14 hours ago, accies1874 said:
16 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
I can't find my hours played. The tip Random Guy gave doesn't seem to work either emoji20.png

Yip. More RandomGuy nonsense.

I'm sure that's how I found it on FIFA or Fallout :(

Finally made it up to Strawberry, after taking a lift off a lovely guy in a wagon.  My Lovely Horse decided to follow just behind, kind of defeating the point, but still.  Got out and took in the buzz of a little town, when someone said they recognised me.  Twenty seconds later I'm telling the horse to bolt as I try and fight off the law.  Managed to get back onto the horse and high-tail it out of there, going straight to the train station to pay off the considerable bounty I'd accrued.

Back to Strawberry to finish off the mission I had there, saving a guy from getting hanged.  What's that?  You want me to break you out?  I'm sure that'll be whimsical...I now have an even bigger bounty than the one I paid off, and when you put it along with Blackwater I am very much not going to that area of the map once I make it out.  

Did get a very wholesome bath off a buxom lass in Strawberry though, so that was nice.

Edited by forameus

After a monster session today I have now completed the story mode.  The last mission was utterly incredible, the score alone, was worthy of Ennio Morricone.
A tip if you are wanting to get 100% completion you should do all white missions before the final yellow missions.  I am not sure I can 100% complete it now without starting again.

I've just got Epilogue Part II to go, but I couldn't agree more with what you said. Beautiful.

I'm taking my time over this.

The fact it took me 97 hours to herd some f*cking sheep is inconsequential.

And one of they Lemoyne Raiders,

( which sounds like an OF supporters club), shot my horse.

My retribution shall be a terrible thing to behold.

Ended up getting the bounty for the Lemoyne Raiders. Took his body back to the St Denis police station, walked through the door towards the yellow market and died. Cause apparently I went into the wrong area :unsure:. Worked second time but for such a crap bounty felt a lot of effort. 

It's not a spoiler on the main game but it's one of the white dots so if folk would rather discover them in the game and not be notified here then I'd suggest you stop reading here.

Has anyone come across the k k k yet? (Don't want to put it in Caps as it'll stand out obviously!). I left Strawberry last night and they were all surrounding a cross about to light it. Something happens and then they all go their separate ways. I killed the leader in black and was pleased to see I didn't get a red thumb!