145th Open Championship

Davis Love III

Who will win the 145th Open Championship?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, CY2508 said:

I'm Marshalling on the 11th this week. Lost count of the amount of balls going over the railway. This hole will make or break someone's title challenge over the weekend. Monster of a hole

Do you have STFU on your paddle?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm Marshalling on the 11th this week. Lost count of the amount of balls going over the railway. This hole will make or break someone's title challenge over the weekend. Monster of a hole

What an absolute cracker to get placed on.

If you get the wind into or across its going to be mental.

I would just try and hit a stinger over the horse and hope for the best. [emoji1]

Great post DL3!!

Setting the alarm to get up and watch Monty getting us underway.

Not got a clue who will win, I only hope that come Sunday we have a good pack of players all in with a shout.

Never saw anyone that far right on Tuesday but did see a couple in the gorse up the right.

On 12 July 2016 at 23:35, itzdrk said:

First year it will be at Troon since i was born no going. Those prices :lol:

Are you trying to say this is the first time it's been at Troon since you were born? Or the first it's been at Troon that you won't be going?

Are you trying to say this is the first time it's been at Troon since you were born? Or the first it's been at Troon that you won't be going?

First time i won't be going. Not right into it but nice when there's a 'big' event back home.

1 hour ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Hole in one already (Oosthuizen) so that`s one bet up already.

Edit to add just noticed Sandy Lyle shoots 85 (+14) Ouch.

Must be about time he made the decision for his last ever Open. His exemption must be up soon anyway.

I see Shane Lowry hasn't exactly recovered from his meltdown at the US Open. Going to be struggling to make the cut.

Archived