5 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I've started getting blood in my left nostril when I wake up. It doesn't happen every morning, but it's been more frequent over the past week or two. One bit of tissue up there for a few seconds and it's fine. Yesterday in work I had a full on nosebleed for a few minutes, I kept stuffing and it kept leaking. Am I dying?

Too much gear at the Christmas night out imo.

25 minutes ago, BFTD said:

This would be the opportunity to find out...?

Despite not being there or contacting them for over seven years I've had three texts this week from my doctor's surgery telling me they're short-staffed and not to contact them

I suppose I could cut out the middleman and just die

7 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Despite not being there or contacting them for over seven years I've had three texts this week from my doctor's surgery telling me they're short-staffed and not to contact them

I suppose I could cut out the middleman and just die

That's pretty much where I am with my surgery too. You can get a phone call, and if anything actual needs to be done, you're on the bus to A&E.

The NHS is definitely not being wound down, though. Oh no.

The wife has been diagnosed with strep. Feeling like total shit.

i am also now feeling like total shit but was unable to get a doctor's appointment so have to try again tomorrow. She won't share her antibiotics with me.

Verge of tears etc. 

9 minutes ago, beesher said:

The wife has been diagnosed with strep. Feeling like total shit.

i am also now feeling like total shit but was unable to get a doctor's appointment so have to try again tomorrow. She won't share her antibiotics with me.

Verge of tears etc. 

She is 100% right not to share them, though. As well as cutting down her own supply and compromising her, these antibiotics might not be the right ones for you.

34 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Anyone have sleep apnea?  I think that I might have it and have bought a mouthpiece.  I used it last night for the first time, it was a bit weird but I got used to it and it did seem to make a difference.

No but recently I've had bouts of narcole

6 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Anyone have sleep apnea?  I think that I might have it and have bought a mouthpiece.  I used it last night for the first time, it was a bit weird but I got used to it and it did seem to make a difference.

Yep, I assume it’s the mouthpiece that positions the lower jaw slightly forward by locking the jaws together, and keeps the airway open? Great if it works for you, I had to get a C-PAP…which I love. If you feel that much better from one night with the mouthpiece, it might do the job for you. Once you’ve had a night of sleep where you aren’t gasping for breath as much as multiple times a minute, it’s downright amazing how much better you feel.

20221223_093218.thumb.jpg.203a383e0e8689ec1bed0adc6d580724.jpg

Managed to knock the bucket last night when mopping the floors, resulting in boiling, frothy water ejaculating splashing over my right foot and penetrating through my trainer and sock, resulting in this burn. 

Screenshot_20221223_095508_Opera.jpg.491788c94bda084163227c4fc690b681.jpg

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

20221223_093218.thumb.jpg.203a383e0e8689ec1bed0adc6d580724.jpg

Managed to knock the bucket last night when mopping the floors, resulting in boiling, frothy water ejaculating splashing over my right foot and penetrating through my trainer and sock, resulting in this burn. 

Screenshot_20221223_095508_Opera.jpg.491788c94bda084163227c4fc690b681.jpg

You kicked the bucket?