SNP Deputy Leader

Dunning1874

Just now, terracingtam said:

An educated reply as expected, still waiting on a list of things that are going well under the SNP. Stop painting your face blue for a minute and gees a clue.

A typical howling loon.  All shrieking and zero substance.

I tell you what. YOU tell me 5 identifiable, fact based, widely regarded things that aren't going well under the SNP and I'll give you 5 times as many as that that are.

And I don't just want "EDUCASHUN! POLEESE!11!!! HELTH!!11 SNPBAAAD"

I want you to be a sensible adult and give me your own opinion, not the recycled demented screamings of Jill Stephenson and Effie Deans.

There's a good lad.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
An educated reply as expected, still waiting on a list of things that are going well under the SNP. Stop painting your face blue for a minute and gees a clue.

I'm not sure there is any pressure on me to give you any list.
You're the roaster who has a list of SNP failures that is so long you can't post it.

54 minutes ago, terracingtam said:

Why does Forfar produce so many seething unionist simpletons?

edit: Must be the farming tradition.

Just now, Gordon EF said:

Why does Forfar produce so many seething unionist simpletons?

Decrepit, agricultural backwater plus years of exposure to Sash-bashing manager Dick Campbell IMO.

1 hour ago, Fide said:

A typical howling loon.  All shrieking and zero substance.

I tell you what. YOU tell me 5 identifiable, fact based, widely regarded things that aren't going well under the SNP and I'll give you 5 times as many as that that are.

And I don't just want "EDUCASHUN! POLEESE!11!!! HELTH!!11 SNPBAAAD"

I want you to be a sensible adult and give me your own opinion, not the recycled demented screamings of Jill Stephenson and Effie Deans.

There's a good lad.

Obviously you are already well aware of the number of things that are wrong as you can even begin your own list without my help. You did forget about energy, roads, named person, agriculture, fishing  etc etc.  My main concern however is that the SNP hierarchy appear to be clones, without a personal opinion of their own. Surely Wee Burney Sturgeon is not  a bigger dictator than some European leaders of the past.  

2 minutes ago, terracingtam said:

Obviously you are already well aware of the number of things that are wrong as you can even begin your own list without my help. You did forget about energy, roads, named person, agriculture, fishing  etc etc.  My main concern however is that the SNP hierarchy appear to be clones, without a personal opinion of their own. Surely Wee Burney Sturgeon is not  a bigger dictator than some European leaders of the past.  

I certainly think there's something wrong with the education system and social policy in Scotland when I read shite like you have posted.

4 minutes ago, terracingtam said:

Sigh.

I'll try again, as my initial request didn't penetrate your considerably thick cranium.

Do you have any 5 examples of YOUR OWN, backed up by verifiable, quantifiable facts that show the SNP Government are failing badly.  As a gauge, and to demonstrate a "fail", I would say something that is being done considerably worse than Westminster, the Welsh Assembly, etc at present.  I won't accept hysterical rehashings by history woman or a link to Kevin Hague's "blog".

If not, sit doon.

13 minutes ago, terracingtam said:

Instead of listing vague things why don't you tell us why the SNP are failing at one specific thing, for example, "roads"?

2 minutes ago, Fide said:

Sigh.

I'll try again, as my initial request didn't penetrate your considerably thick cranium.

Do you have any 5 examples of YOUR OWN, backed up by verifiable, quantifiable facts that show the SNP Government are failing badly.  As a gauge, and to demonstrate a "fail", I would say something that is being done considerably worse than Westminster, the Welsh Assembly, etc at present.  I won't accept hysterical rehashings by history woman or a link to Kevin Hague's "blog".

If not, sit doon.

So you totally ignore, and refuse to accept, or discuss, the areas where the SNP are failing and falling behind other areas of Britain. Unemployment is worse, housing is worse, finances is worse, energy is worse.  

Just now, terracingtam said:

So you totally ignore, and refuse to accept, or discuss, the areas where the SNP are failing and falling behind other areas of Britain. Unemployment is worse, housing is worse, finances is worse, energy is worse.  

"Finances is worse"?

Wow.

Explain to me, in your own words and backed up by facts how all those things are failing and falling behind.  Then we'll talk.

I bet you can't.

2 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Instead of listing vague things why don't you tell us why the SNP are failing at one specific thing, for example, "roads"?

Severe cutbacks by the SNP to local councils in an attempt to balance their books have resulted in the worst condition I have ever seen the roads in Scotland. Get out on the road and have a wee look.

"Finances is worse"? Explain please, convinces me [emoji6]

2 minutes ago, terracingtam said:

Severe cutbacks by the SNP to local councils in an attempt to balance their books have resulted in the worst condition I have ever seen the roads in Scotland. Get out on the road and have a wee look.

Yeah, I suspected the 'ah wiz doon the toon yesterday and the roads wur terrible, bloody SNP' angle was the one you were going to take.

15 minutes ago, terracingtam said:

Yip had a wee look on my drive home from the airport there and it was fine

45 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:

"Finances is worse"? Explain please, convinces me emoji6.png

Ok, lets agree not to agree on all the major issues. Can you agree with me that the Named Persons legislation is unworkable, unwanted and one of the worst pieces of legislation ever thought up by Holyrood. Or are you so brainwashed that you agree with it. ( be careful, Wee Burney might be online) 

3 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:

I actually have pretty strong reservations about the NP scheme. Not the sentiment but like you say, the workability.

I wouldn't slate ANY government for trying to protect vulnerable children though.

Thank you for that, but would you not agree that it is amazing that not one MSP has any reservations at all  Get your name down now as a candidate and bring some constructive argument to your party.  

Archived