SNP Deputy Leader

Dunning1874

Just now, McSpreader said:

Again, your delusions on show. Imperial masters do not have parliamentary democracies, independent judiciaries or devolve power to the regions.

And you claim I can't think for myself! Where on earth did you get expressions like Imperial Masters ffs......laughable!

What's a parliamentary democracy when your own country can never have any real influence on the outcome? Not to mention the 2 most major parties offering up the same shite every time. You know nothing of democracy you unionist minion.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Again, your delusions on show. Imperial masters do not have parliamentary democracies, independent judiciaries or devolve power to the regions.

And you claim I can't think for myself! Where on earth did you get expressions like Imperial Masters ffs......laughable!

"Devolve power to the regions" sums up the unionist argument, be thankful for what we give you,it should read.

It's interesting that the only poll you've seen that says naw is the only poll that says naw, while the rest of them say aye. But like a typical jackster, you only see what you want to see, while ignoring what you don't.

What can I say, it's the only one I've seen over the past week or so! You want me to take a view on a poll(s) that I've not had the chance to study? How can that be taken as a choice to ignore?

3 hours ago, Cream Cheese said:

Real people are people who can think for themselves. You lot just do as your told. You don't know how to form your own thoughts and ideas, only how to follow orders from your imperial masters. Pathetic.

Every SNP MSP thinks exactly the same , every SNPMSP has no opinion of there own, every SNPMSP is ordered to agree with every policy. That's not democracy, that's dictatorship.  And before I get a rant back, please include evidence to the contrary. 

Every SNP MSP thinks exactly the same , every SNPMSP has no opinion of there own, every SNPMSP is ordered to agree with every policy. That's not democracy, that's dictatorship.  And before I get a rant back, please include evidence to the contrary. 

0/10

Three unrelated, but somehow connected, short extracts of poems/songs that come to mind when I see the cuntful of BritNats posting on here (and yes cuntful is the correct and appropriate collective noun for BritNats.

Wha will be a traitor knave? 
Wha can fill a coward's grave! 
Wha sae base as be a slave? 
         Let him turn and flee!

Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer

Stand up all victims of oppression
For the tyrants fear your might

30 minutes ago, terracingtam said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-32887408

This was of course a free vote.

You will no doubt be able to provide plenty of examples of other parties where a significant number of members have defied their party whips.

42 minutes ago, terracingtam said:

baby-crying.jpg

35 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Three unrelated, but somehow connected, short extracts of poems/songs that come to mind when I see the cuntful of BritNats posting on here (and yes cuntful is the correct and appropriate collective noun for BritNats.

Wha will be a traitor knave? 
Wha can fill a coward's grave! 
Wha sae base as be a slave? 
         Let him turn and flee!

Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer

Stand up all victims of oppression
For the tyrants fear your might

Traitors/cowards/oppressed.... what fanciful nonsense. Your seethe is becoming legendary.......are very enjoyable to witness,lol.

Proud to be a c**t,lol!

56 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:
56 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

You will no doubt be able to provide plenty of examples of other parties where a significant number of members have defied their party whips.

It may well have been a free vote, but SNPMSP's are not allowed to deviate from the party line so basically they are told its a free vote and you are free to vote but exactly the way we tell you to. No dissent, no argument, no representation or consideration for any non flag waving constituent. Still no evidence of any SNPMSP having even a small disagreement with policy. Obviously you have no understanding of British politics where both Tory and Labour politicians routinely question their own policies. It's not democracy it's government by clones and the cracks are appearing.    

Real people are people who can think for themselves. You lot just do as your told. You don't know how to form your own thoughts and ideas, only how to follow orders from your imperial masters. Pathetic.

When SNP politicians start thinking for themselves the tend to find that they are punished. Look at Margo MacDonald for an example of the SNP punishing someone for questioning the leadership.

Here is what was said when she was only put 5th on the Lothian List, a decision which would have effectively ended her parliamentary career:

Announcing her decision Ms MacDonald said: "I've always put people before party. As such, I'm out of step with the party control freakery which is all too evident in the executive coalition and the SNP."

Alex Neil
Alex Neil said he was sad "it's come to this"
Alex Neil MSP, a long-time ally on the left of the party, said he believed more could have been done to keep her on board.

He said: "I think that every party and every political system should be big enough to accept that you will get people who have a particular individual contribution to make.

"We should be able to accommodate that within parties and within the general political system."

He added: "I think it is a loss for the party and I'm sorry that it's come to this."

The moralising over SNP MP/MSP voting records is fooling absolutely nobody. Some folk would really, really like to see the SNP self combust like their beloved Tories and Labour have done recently. The fact that the SNP have excellent leadership and policy positions which the party can actually get behind really gets on people's nerves.

1 hour ago, terracingtam said:

It may well have been a free vote, but SNPMSP's are not allowed to deviate from the party line so basically they are told its a free vote and you are free to vote but exactly the way we tell you to. No dissent, no argument, no representation or consideration for any non flag waving constituent. Still no evidence of any SNPMSP having even a small disagreement with policy. Obviously you have no understanding of British politics where both Tory and Labour politicians routinely question their own policies. It's not democracy it's government by clones and the cracks are appearing.    

If there's no evidence of any disagreement, how can cracks be appearing? 

26 minutes ago, strichener said:

When SNP politicians start thinking for themselves the tend to find that they are punished. Look at Margo MacDonald for an example of the SNP punishing someone for questioning the leadership.

Here is what was said when she was only put 5th on the Lothian List, a decision which would have effectively ended her parliamentary career:

Announcing her decision Ms MacDonald said: "I've always put people before party. As such, I'm out of step with the party control freakery which is all too evident in the executive coalition and the SNP."

Alex Neil
Alex Neil said he was sad "it's come to this"
Alex Neil MSP, a long-time ally on the left of the party, said he believed more could have been done to keep her on board.

He said: "I think that every party and every political system should be big enough to accept that you will get people who have a particular individual contribution to make.

"We should be able to accommodate that within parties and within the general political system."

He added: "I think it is a loss for the party and I'm sorry that it's come to this."

Have you been replaced by a slightly weird robot? You used to be alright.

Archived