Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

35 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Obviously it'll be those that are in their wee cliques that decide, you don't need to be Columbo to notice them on here.

And he only had one eye.

Just an omni shambles where we lost Bobby (the guy that introduced me to the site)
Magee did something decent and multiple headlosses everywhere.

Can someone give a quick rundown of developments in the last day or so? It's impossible to keep up! There's been bout twenty pages added to this thread and I don't have time to read it all... Last I heard Bobby had a self imposed ban and we were still trying to work out who the filthy grass was? 

Can someone give a quick rundown of developments in the last day or so? It's impossible to keep up! There's been bout twenty pages added to this thread and I don't have time to read it all... Last I heard Bobby had a self imposed ban and we were still trying to work out who the filthy grass was? 

8mile is a Grass, Grimbo is going through some sort of breakdown, Günther is a creep and Philpy needs to sort his monobrow out.

7 hours ago, throbber said:

Bobby won't have seen the email himself it was sent to the main website of the site and filtered down to his boss. I think it was laughed at as an immediate reaction when they found out what P&B was but after investigation gave him a warning as they are obliged to do I suppose.

Not sure why the mods were so interested in stating that Bobby and 8 mile were friends on twitter and out of the accusation when it was easily proved otherwise though.

Also Welshbairn, Gunther isn't banned.

If they've investigated him and given him a warning since Saturday then they have the fastest HR department of any I've ever heard of. 

I've been telling a couple of pals at work all about this weeks endeavours on here thinking it would be a good story and how there was a massive fallout etc. 

Now i I think they just think I'm a total loser for posting on a forum which is inhibited by grown men who argue such trvial shite (the trivial shite being red and green dots and grim spamming every thread, not someone getting grassed into work) 

I've been telling a couple of pals at work all about this weeks endeavours on here thinking it would be a good story and how there was a massive fallout etc. 

Now i I think they just think I'm a total loser for posting on a forum which is inhibited by grown men who argue such trvial shite (the trivial shite being red and green dots and grim spamming every thread, not someone getting grassed into work) 

They're not part of our world. They wouldn't understand.

Got to say, the group PM that I've got with @Marshmallo writing up the top 20 posters of 2016 is coming along nicely.  We've been inviting the valued posters into the chat to give their nominations - I think the thread will be worth bookmarking lads!

33 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

You're definitely a total loser.