Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

33 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

They're not part of our world. They wouldn't understand.

Thanks mate I knew you'd get it.

16 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

You're definitely a total loser.

Coming from a man with your hideous taste in clothing I'll take that as a massive compliment. 

7 minutes ago, philpy said:

What a complete and utterly bizzare thing to suggest.

Did you not go full on crazy with them at one point cos you weren't invited to something or other though?

I've been telling a couple of pals at work all about this weeks endeavours on here thinking it would be a good story and how there was a massive fallout etc. 

Now i I think they just think I'm a total loser for posting on a forum which is inhibited by grown men who argue such trvial shite (the trivial shite being red and green dots and grim spamming every thread, not someone getting grassed into work) 

Somebody went to show me the Saltcoats prissy boys video said I've seen it, where? Pie and bovril. What's that? A Scottish football forum, well kind of, ah forget it.

5 hours ago, throbber said:

He probably couldn't stay away from this place for more than 2 days, the real world got too scary for him.

You'd better get your "Special Sock" ready for when he inevitably returns. Going by your hysterics in the last few days I don't think you'll be able to control yourself.

33 minutes ago, throbber said:

I was in a pretty bad way emotionally at the weekend anyway and it spilled over on here sadly. I don't really want him back now tbh he is quite mean to me.

I said yesterday that natural selection states that there'll be new replacements for those that have sadly passed. You're stepping up throbber, I knew you would.

19 hours ago, young_bairn said:

Mostly read the pish on here rather than contribute but what a sad pathetic arse that 8 mile is. Grown man behaving like a child.

Wrong.

A child doesn't throw shite at other people. A child doesn't kick over a homeless person's can of change.

8Mile behaved like a mutant, not a child.

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

I quite like his rants when on about football. However being a grass and telling fibs he got caught out with :-(

42 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

:-(

24 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

:-(

22 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

:-O

3 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

;-o-o-o-o-o-o-o:-o-o-o-o-o-o:-o-o-o-o-o-o:

01249DB6-8535-4C37-86ED-9CAB274BD21A-265-0000007145B0D03D_tmp.png