Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

At least you admit your grass and tell fibs. Does take quite special people to be banned and still come back on a different name ;-)

Takes a special person to use typed out smilies aswell, tbh.

Thankfully I'm not important enough to stalk, But reading that...f**k me that is genuinely disturbing. The online world is a serious business right enough

If I have however pissed him off then Google leads you to The Life of Brian and apparently an Italian Clothing Brand.

http://www.imbrian.it/

My appearance in the Shite clothing Brands thread is imminent

I know the phrases 'disturbed' 'stalker' 'one for the watching' etc get bandied out often in here but they actually genuinely do apply to WTM, the stuff I have read about him today on this thread alone is seriously creepy and chilling.

3 hours ago, (._.) said:

"as Jack4740 discovered the hard way, you want to play the internet tough guy thinking there’s not going to be any reprecussions for you in real life, you’d better think again. Go and s**t over people in other online communities for all we care, but you do it in the Sims world and we get to you first, we’ll spare no quarter. Sometimes you have to get your hands dirty when you’re cleaning away dirt."

taken from : https://themaresnest.wordpress.com/the-fucking-rotter-how-one-bumnugget-nearly-screwed-over-a-lot-of-custom-content-providers-just-to-get-at-us/

WTM definitely phoned Bobby's boss. The whole 'do something online and we'll get you in real life' bit of that is unbelievably creepy.

12 minutes ago, throbber said:

What was WTM's beef with Bobby though?

Apart from his meltdown on the Fake News thread the other day, I've had no interaction with him since I joined the site.

But Bible John didn't need a motive either.