Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

I'm going to start retrospectively green dotting all of WTM's posts to show how much of a great guy I think he is and how he has always been my favourite poster.

f**k opening your door to be greeted by a machete wielding madman wearing his mother's clothes, a blood stained butchers apron and a hockey mask.

The trend of grassing people up to their employer or their school or university is not a positive one.  It's easy to slate headcases for doing it but it's very common.  Jon Ronson wrote a book about people who had been publicly shamed on the internet, losing their jobs, businesses, earning the opprobrium of their frriends and families.

This blog seems to be from Sim World's version of Skidmarks, stalked and attacked for no reason as I can see. The dirt is sadly lacking though, get in touch  xXAngelicEvilXx ! 

https://callum9432snonsenseandsims.wordpress.com/2012/06/21/the-simmer-behind-the-bumnuggetry-xxangelicevilxx-discovers-who-is-really-behind-the-mares-nest/

Spoiler

Not that I'm stalking or anything.:wacko:

Edited by welshbairn

I'm going to start retrospectively green dotting all of WTM's posts to show how much of a great guy I think he is and how he has always been my favourite poster.
f**k opening your door to be greeted by a machete wielding madman wearing his mother's clothes, a blood stained butchers apron and a hockey mask.

This post had me genuinely laughing, cheers Dee Man!
Ps, glad my welly hat hides my identity some. Be sure to wear it at all times now.

35 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Yellow-Bastard-sin-city-31790659-1024-768.jpg

To be fair we don't know absolutely for sure if The Sims playing maniac is the same one acting odd on here.

(Being nice to WTM so he doesn't pay me a visit and eat ky heart)

13 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

To be fair we don't know absolutely for sure if The Sims playing maniac is the same one acting odd on here.

(Being nice to WTM so he doesn't pay me a visit and eat ky heart)

mrcat1990 gets in his car, hears a noise in the back seat and turns around to find WTM ...

the-smile-man-willen-dafoe-creepy.gif