Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Fair play to the boy who's getting shouted at, I'd have lost the head after about 10 seconds of tgat

I was genuinely rooting for a random member of the public to appear and clock the boy a belter

Genuine question but why doesnt the guy that gets out the car, completely level the ranting old c**t, especially when he has a go at the son then puts his hands on the guys face?? There wouldnt be a citizens arrest needed if it was me, it would be an arrest for GBH on the mouthy c**t

Yes he whores himself for the bad boy different speak.they fucking love it on here. Respect him please!!
The  guy has probably no life, living in a urine stench bedsite in Abbeyview (sorry had a few good night there), It's all he has, good poster tho.
Love U Jim(I think he has blocked me), when we having a pint in Bangkok?  I'll make it an open invite, we call get together, I'll buy, no ruffy, I'll have my boy, he'll kick yer c**t (He's 5 in September, but watched lot's of Spiderman)

Probably the best part of the forum for that mentalness.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

My word. 

I think you've had enough, Walter. 

Bingo! We shall make final  decisions,when you coming, we may have  to share a bed. OK 

Yes he whores himself for the bad boy different speak.they fucking love it on here. Respect him please!!
The  guy has probably no life, living in a urine stench bedsite in Abbeyview (sorry had a few good night there), It's all he has, good poster tho.
Love U Jim(I think he has blocked me), when we having a pint in Bangkok?  I'll make it an open invite, we call get together, I'll buy, no ruffy, I'll have my boy, he'll kick yer c**t (He's 5 in September, but watched lot's of Spiderman)

Who was Tartantony's initial post to?

7 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Best make sure that spider lad of yours doesn't kick his c**t when you get your beer with him then emoji106.png

Never do we are passive 

1 hour ago, Twinkle said:

Genuine question but why doesnt the guy that gets out the car, completely level the ranting old c**t, especially when he has a go at the son then puts his hands on the guys face?? There wouldnt be a citizens arrest needed if it was me, it would be an arrest for GBH on the mouthy c**t

Think the "this is a citizen's arrest!" guy was hoping to get punched so he could run straight to the police. Instead he'll end up a meme.

7 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Sorry, Dad.

Get to your room....and don't let it happen again! 

4 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

If you can't mock the afflicted, who can you mock?

Lewis Hamilton? 

4 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

The guy should have landed one right on his puss. The amount of retweets he'd have got would have more than made up for the jail time he'd have received.

Also if we're not allowed to mock the afflicted than I'm pretty much out of material.

I'd be completely out of material in all honesty.....

Scotzine would appear to have lost it completely...

http://www.scotzine.com/2017/07/celtic-fans-urged-to-boo-lawwell-on-flag-day/

The 'zine is a mess. The boys been flailing about a seething mess for at least 18 months, probably longer.

Edit: just read that article/column/whatever. What in the name of f**k is he on about?! The man's lost the plot.

On 7/20/2017 at 17:29, jamesmcnaught3 said:

You know what the deal was and I showed you no budget I showed you what was required to fund the team and that was before I walked. You were made aware of the job and what was required but unfortunately that was after you had declared yourself the manager.  And as for comments afrom folk about you putting your hand in your pocket that was never asked or expected you said you would get sponsors and start something you called 100 club to raise funds. So less of the bullshit you came on here and went in evening times talking shite and your still doing it and using some of your friends to fire the bullets your loading. No need to worry about anyone taking the Shettleston job in future as it will not be on offer anytime soon. So the sooner sad folk like mr coach ,and I know who you are , stop slagging off me and the club the better. Why you need several aliases to hide behind on here is beyond belief. But we all know why , because your a fat coward. I will spk to you face to face when I see you

This is from the ongoing saga of Shettleston Juniors. Some might view the exchange between club official and ex mgr as slightly unedifying. The line "because your a fat coward" ups the ante though! 

2 minutes ago, HTG said:

This is from the ongoing saga of Shettleston Juniors. Some might view the exchange between club official and ex mgr as slightly unedifying. The line "because your a fat coward" ups the ante though! 

It reads like an early draft of Tupac's Hit Em Up