Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

It's fucking terrifying to think that there are people living among us who spend their work hours yelling abuse at each other over a 17th century conflict in a foreign country.

Into the fucking sea with the lot of them, and their "culture".

2 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

It was a FB message I got from a Rangers fan who posted an anti-muslim diatribe and didn't like the piss taking he got in response. The tremendous irony is that he posted it from the middle east emoji38.png

You should tell him you've forwarded his original post and follow up to his local police to investigate.

It was a FB message I got from a Rangers fan who posted an anti-muslim diatribe and didn't like the piss taking he got in response. The tremendous irony is that he posted it from the middle east [emoji38]

By Middle East I presume you mean Bathgate or Fauldhouse?

Kilsyth and Darvel fans have been at it now for a couple of weeks after a questionable postponement of a match a fortnight ago.

Now descended into folk trying to start a square go. All viewable in the Kilsyth and Darvel threads in the Junior forum if you dare to venture there.

On 03/10/2017 at 14:18, DA Baracus said:

As highlighted in the Pars thread in the Championship forum; grown men actually trying to defend homophobic chants (even though it's not this site it's still worth laughing at the bigots on show flailing around);

http://dafc.info/forum/read.php?f=1&i=1646481&t=1646481

The absolute state of this thread, fucking hell. I know club forums tend to attract some 'colourful' characters but... Jesus

On the Falkirk/Pars Irn Bru Cup thread some Falkirk fans are trying to take some sort of moral high ground whilst mocking Dean Shiels' disability; http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/247840-bairns-v-pars-in-the-challenge-cup/&page=17 

Such dazzling wit.

50 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

On the Falkirk/Pars Irn Bru Cup thread some Falkirk fans are trying to take some sort of moral high ground whilst mocking Dean Shiels' disability; http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/247840-bairns-v-pars-in-the-challenge-cup/&page=17 

Such dazzling wit.

And this is a heads gone how exactly ? The only heads gone is that fanny shiels for the sending off he got. 

and also the fud that made monkey gestures towards hippolyte, but do carry on.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I think I will cast an eye over the thread again in case I missed what he is on about.

Unless I'm missing something, I fail to see how what he has posted is a heads gone. Just another poster that has come running to this thread declaring heads gone with a post or subject they are not happy about. Strange.

26 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Who was it that used to always write Dean Shiels as Dean Shels as he had an eye missing? Top bants whoever it was.

Was it that Hearts fan mhak?