Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

I wouldn't exactly call that a meltdown from Neil McCann, more a typical arrogant rant of a complete fucking toss of a guy who refuses point blank to take any share of the blame for Dundee being relegated, calls out Jim McIntyre for vaguely suggesting the previous managers have made errors in recent years then utterly slaughters the guy, without the right of reply and, in a breathtakingly high opinion of himself states Dundee would 100% have stayed up had he not been sacked.

An utter fanny of a boy.

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

I wouldn't exactly call that a meltdown from Neil McCann, more a typical arrogant rant of a complete fucking toss of a guy who refuses point blank to take any share of the blame for Dundee being relegated, calls out Jim McIntyre for vaguely suggesting the previous managers have made errors in recent years then utterly slaughters the guy, without the right of reply and, in a breathtakingly high opinion of himself states Dundee would 100% have stayed up had he not been sacked.

An utter fanny of a boy.

Shut the f**k up Dave.

It shows how bland most football rants are if that’s a “meltdown” from McCann. Thought he was passionate and clearly cares for Dundee and is pissed that they’ve been relegated. 

It shows how bland most football rants are if that’s a “meltdown” from McCann. Thought he was passionate and clearly cares for Dundee and is pissed that they’ve been relegated. 
It was all about McCann though. "I never got relegated" etc. Not we, I. You knew what was coming when he started off by saying he didnt care about McIntyres future. He couldnt even manage to acknowledge the Sportsound lads network, so desperate was he to get in there and make it about him.

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
21 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It was all about McCann though. "I never got relegated" etc. Not we, I. You knew what was coming when he started off by saying he didnt care about McIntyres future. He couldnt even manage to acknowledge the Sportsound lads network, so desperate was he to get in there and make it about him.

Want to meet me at 12 Ruel St to discuss further?

Want to meet me at 12 Ruel St to discuss further?
Square go's are shaping up to be this seasons De Rigeur on P&B. I would very much like to be at the forefront of this.

That said, I do not have a maw and have no idea where Ruel Street is.

Can I still take part?

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Square go's are shaping up to be this seasons De Rigeur on P&B. I would very much like to be at the forefront of this.

That said, I do not have a maw and have no idea where Ruel Street is.

Can I still take part?

I think it’s in Paisley. Could make it in Fife instead as you’ll have a few trips to Methil and Kirkcaldy anyway?

I think it’s in Paisley. Could make it in Fife instead as you’ll have a few trips to Methil and Kirkcaldy anyway?
Yeah, as a man constantly pressed for time, any opportunity to align fighting an internet stranger over differing interpretarions of a Neil McCann rant with travelling across the Forth to watch dreadful football is to be embraced. Consider yourself challenged.

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
16 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Yeah, as a man constantly pressed for time, any opportunity to align fighting an internet stranger over differing interpretarions of a Neil McCann rant with travelling across the Forth to watch dreadful football is to be embraced. Consider yourself challenged.

Keep everything crossed for Edinburgh City in the playoffs and that could save even more time.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

He was pissed of he was getting criticised. He built a laughably shite team, with flaws that he never tried to sort because it was part of his "way", and got rightfully sacked.

Its bizarre that Hearts are seemingly considering hiring him.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He was pissed of he was getting criticised. He built a laughably shite team, with flaws that he never tried to sort because it was part of his "way", and got rightfully sacked.

Its bizarre that Hearts are seemingly considering hiring him.

In what capacity? Surely as a Gary Locke ambassador type rather than anything to do with football.

Just now, Skerla said:

In what capacity? Surely as a Gary Locke ambassador type rather than anything to do with football.

Their fans seem to think Levein is moving back to DoF in the Summer, with McCann being "Head Coach".

It's too random to not have some substance.

37 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Ruel Street is in Mount Florida. I looked at a flat there a few years ago.

It's more Battlefield than Mount Florida. Which is a much more apt name. 

Of course, our younger readers may not know that 12 Ruel Street doesn't even exist. It jumps from 10-14. Sorry to shatter anyone's illusions. 

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

It shows how bland most football rants are if that’s a “meltdown” from McCann. Thought he was passionate and clearly cares for Dundee and is pissed that they’ve been relegated. 

Jesus fucking Christ. 

Of course, our younger readers may not know that 12 Ruel Street doesn't even exist. It jumps from 10-14. Sorry to shatter anyone's illusions. 
I stayed at an air b&b a mile from ruel street at the weekend. It could have been me.

Their fans seem to think Levein is moving back to DoF in the Summer, with McCann being "Head Coach".

It's too random to not have some substance.

If I were a Hearts fan I’d want Levein out and literally out. I know my Jambo mates certainly do. The guy is a fucking dinosaur and his football style is totally backwards.

If Levein gets a DoF role again then literally nothing will change at Tynecastle as already proven by the wasteful and ultimately pointless appointments of Robbie Neilson and Ian Cathro. The latter especially being a highly regarded and forward-thinking coach, but no doubt totally undermined by the oddball specky hotdog hanging about in the background.

Well OBVIOUSLY thats because 12 is the secret square go meeting point. Cant very well have the postie tipping up with the latest Farmfoods 3 for 2s when a dispute between internet virgins is being sortednout the old way.