Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

8 minutes ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

It's what I do.   I tend to make average, good and sometimes very good posts.  I rarely make a bad one or even a post that ages poorly.   

4 minutes ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

homophonic  what a band they were!   

5cc5ffd8cfb63_heckythispost.png.6e7b6f84826d8e4a4204f64573d8fbd3.png

48 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Coming from Marshmalo there is more than a hint of irony him making such insinuations. 

You do realise you yourself follow Bennet around the forum with jibes about his apparent questionable diet and his bulging waistline. 

You. 

12 minutes ago, Dele said:

You do realise you yourself follow Bennet around the forum with jibes about his apparent questionable diet and his bulging waistline. 

You. 

Yeah, people on this forum will slag each other off from time to time, 99% of it mere banter and those, like me who can take a bit of light hearted slagging will dish a bit back out, Bennett, to his credit takes it in jest and isn't one of those posters, like you and Marshmallo who take random dislikes to people for it and go on tear filled dotting sprees. 

5 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Yeah, people on this forum will slag each other off from time to time, 99% of it mere banter and those, like me who can take a bit of light hearted slagging will dish a bit back out, Bennett, to his credit takes it in jest and isn't one of those posters, like you and Marshmallo who take random dislikes to people for it and go on tear filled dotting sprees. 

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Coming from a guy who goes on random red dot sprees on various posts of mine, belter :lol:

I think I've given you about three red dots in my time here. "Random red dot sprees".

Bitch, plz.

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Got a bit Mumsnet. Everyone's accusing each other of being fatties. Are you a fatty? 

I could do with losing a stone but wouldn't class myself as a fat b*****d. I can run 6 miles a couple of times a week so hoping that doesn't preclude me from membership here?

3 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

I could do with losing a stone but wouldn't class myself as a fat b*****d. I can run 6 miles a couple of times a week so hoping that doesn't preclude me from membership here?

You're welcome in all the other threads and subforums but it does sound like you're a bit svelte for here.