Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 hour ago, Tynieness said:

Absolutely, without the so called panto villians it would be as dull as ditch water.

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Fancy reinstating a few? 

There are panto villains and then there are complete and utter wallopers and roasters.

You are an absolute degenerate. You live in a fantasy land where scooping excrement from your arse to throw at another human being, kicking over (nay, booting) over a tramps drink of choice in full view of your own children, making up a fake persona to stalk someone you don't know in real life in an attempt to humiliate them and that's all I can recall. Is acceptable.....
Yes, I'll accept you are a good contribution to society. You can shit on my shit. p***k

I really don't think you're as mad as you're making out here.

4 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Probably not, I think Mon Dieu just thinks he's a drooling psychopath.

Bennetts going down in a blazes of red dots also.

Mon Dieu needs more gifs.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

It’s still quite childish of Mon Dieu to be doing that.

Sit doon ya fucking lizard

also any c**t that thinks having a sick maw is an excuse to be c**t can f**k off tae. Weeds the lot of yous. We've probably all been through hard times at some point in our life. At no point whatsoever would anyone think coming onto a football forum littered with shin pads like shull and Bennett think that will help your grief. Gies fucking peace. You should have a hat hard on, sorry I mean I hat hard on ooh I've said it again.