Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

goodwillie is a grate player why you pick on clyde all the time yous bunch of diddys fucks wont be sayin that when we win the legue f**k yous come on down to the clyde thread if you think your hard 

Just now, Jamesy lawd said:

goodwillie is a grate player why you pick on clyde all the time yous bunch of diddys fucks wont be sayin that when we win the legue f**k yous come on down to the clyde thread if you think your hard 

Quite appropriate that his career has gone down the drain.

9 minutes ago, Jamesy lawd said:

Thanks for posting this, now I don't need to read the relevant thread.  My fellow P&Bers obviously weren't exaggerating.

Edited by badgerthewitness

7 minutes ago, Jamesy lawd said:

I'm on my way doon ya c**t. 

Bring your best boys.

16 minutes ago, Jamesy lawd said: