Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Guest Moomintroll
Accused one of the mods of being a racist or something I seem to recall. 
To be fair,Jimmy pretty much accused everyone of being racist or homophobic.

5 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

One thing I can say in VTs defence, he will never return to this thread to offer an apology or admit he’s fucked up- I’d call that almost Sevco range of self righteousness.

He won't ever return to apologise because his sole purpose on this site is to wind people up. Even here we can see that he's stuck his oar in to rub you up the wrong way and you've replied to all of his posts with outrage, then came back for the wee pop above when he hasn't even replied. It's absolute textbook Wummery.

Honestly, I've been on this site for nearly 15 years and he hasn't changed a single bit, how people keep being reeled into arguments with him I'll never know.

Guest Moomintroll
For fucks sake. [emoji38]
What has this place become. 
This shite only started when you came back, I'm telling your boss.

He won't ever return to apologise because his sole purpose on this site is to wind people up. Even here we can see that he's stuck his oar in to rub you up the wrong way and you've replied to all of his posts with outrage, then came back for the wee pop above when he hasn't even replied. It's absolute textbook Wummery.
Honestly, I've been on this site for nearly 15 years and he hasn't changed a single bit, how people keep being reeled into arguments with him I'll never know.

Fair enough. I’ll refrain in the future.

35 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

For fucks sake. :lol:

What has this place become. 

You've got a cheek! You flounce off to God knows where, then come back...uninvited, and Judge us.

We got on fine without you you know, except throbber pining, but he got over it eventually...maybe.

Anyway, fùck off.

14 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

This is why we have dots

1 hour ago, Brother Blades said:

VT, take a little time to research what happened, rather than coming in “all guns blazing” you are actually coming across as a c**t here.
A poster, that probably isn’t the most popular on the site, suffered a major tragedy, despite this, everyone rallied round to offer support, apart from the now banned c**t. It’s not about dots (Red or green), it’s about empathy for fellow humans.

'Empathy' as measured solely by the colour and number of dots given to them on an Internet forum; aye okay then. 

IMG_0513.jpg.a7d89e65c9e68036d2250a9c97810b08.jpg

Brb, just going to give green dots on the Internet to the victims of the recent cyclone in Mozambique; I'm sure they'll appreciate that gesture of empathy far more than giving money to the aid effort or something.

4 minutes ago, virginton said:

'Empathy' as measured solely by the colour and number of dots given to them on an Internet forum; aye okay then. 

IMG_0513.jpg.a7d89e65c9e68036d2250a9c97810b08.jpg

Haven't you seen the Black Mirror episode Nosedive?!

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

This is a strange hill to be willing to die on VT.

I think the point he's making is that whilst red dotting the post in question was a cuntish thing to do, it's not grounds for banning someone. In fact it's probably been viewed as more honest and sincere by the recipient that some of the hypocritical virtue signalling done by others.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Which is the beauty of it. 

Div should probably make the rep system anonymous given how much pant wetting goes on about it.

As for the Dotting warriors. They just scream: I've never had a ride.

I assume this has all stemmed from a post on the depression thread. Probably a bit poor red dotting someone on that but the heads gone from BB seems a bit much over a red dot. Still find it incredible how much these anger people, creating dotting campaigns etc.