Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

12 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
12 hours ago, This time Perthshirebell said:
I'd say his ban is Harshmallo  

If he doesnt come back, he should be remembered as a hero.

Bollocks.

He was like the playground bully chasing the kid who would never fight back, hoping Rab would lose it. Then he lost it himself.

He's as much to blame for the tedium that is Rab as Rab is himself.

Brazilianlex isn't really taking Harvey Swanns departure to Stenny very well, on the Cowdenbeath thread.
He tends not to take anything well. The amount of injustices Cowdenbeath have faced is incredible for such a nothing team

Guest Moomintroll

What did I miss on the Celtic thread last night? Notice that a couple of my posts have disappeared & I will happily admit that I reported No8 for a disgusting reply he made to one of them. I assume many more posts have been wiped out in the aftermath.

Guest Moomintroll
I never saw any of his posts, but as it was the taxi driver I can only assume it was dripping with bigotry and point scoring with a tinge of racism. 
Just wall to wall point scoring whilst being delighted that innocent people suffered as it gave him a chance to get it up theyum, all the while blithely ignoring the fact that there is a massive historical countrywide abuse issue in youth football that the police and prosecutors need to investigate and unpick over the next few years. The only thing that matters is that the perpetrators & those who turned a blind eye throughout the UK are held to account & the victims of the abuse can finally see justice being done and get some sort of closure.

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
14 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:
I never saw any of his posts, but as it was the taxi driver I can only assume it was dripping with bigotry and point scoring with a tinge of racism. 

Just wall to wall point scoring whilst being delighted that innocent people suffered as it gave him a chance to get it up theyum, all the while blithely ignoring the fact that there is a massive historical countrywide abuse issue in youth football that the police and prosecutors need to investigate and unpick over the next few years. The only thing that matters is that the perpetrators & those who turned a blind eye throughout the UK are held to account & the victims of the abuse can finally see justice being done and get some sort of closure.

There’s no one better to lead the investigation into it than a couple of drunk h**s on a football messageboard. 

On 27/05/2019 at 12:08, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Wouldn’t class it as not taking it well he just seems like a bit of a thicko. A common trait amongst cowden fans.

Oi :angry:

In fairness Brazilianlex is a bit of a mental poster on here.  I've had a few debates with him on here and he's not a fair representation of us Cowden fans!

There was some pretty uncouth stuff from Kincardine too which was disappointing. Having a go at the diddies for not lambasting Celtic over it.

It really is a dreadful subject to even suggest that football allegiance matters in the conversation.

Guest Moomintroll

There was some pretty uncouth stuff from Kincardine too which was disappointing. Having a go at the diddies for not lambasting Celtic over it.

It really is a dreadful subject to even suggest that football allegiance matters in the conversation.
Thought it would eventually go that way,@Div needs to get a pinned post up stating that club allegiances can play no part in discussing what is a very serious issue & instant bans should be handed out to the petty point scorers.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Keeping an eye on the Champions League final thread. Old sarge is yanking a chain and I’m hoping it will unravel into a SUPER SUNDAY MELTDOWN.

:lol: Here we go to Mexico.

Guest Moomintroll
PTTGOYN 
What Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self would appear to be his magnum opus. Certainly made me feel better after my TT1297 inspired Heads Gone the other week.