Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Hardly a heads gone, I just can’t be bothered with the snobbery on display from these online super parents who clearly had a perfect upbringing themselves and are passing this perfection down to the next generation. Comments like “My 2 year old sits perfectly at the table and has never even seen a tablet in her life” or “of course I wouldn’t leave my children unattended whilst I enjoy a drink 300 yards away when on holiday” it’s all sanctimonious pish.

59 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Does someone else want to put@throbber in here or shall I? See the petty things that get on your nerves thread.

It’s not a proper heads gone until the poster in question ventures into this thread to bang on about how they’re not having a heads gone.

Hardly a heads gone, I just can’t be bothered with the snobbery on display from these online super parents who clearly had a perfect upbringing themselves and are passing this perfection down to the next generation. Comments like “My 2 year old sits perfectly at the table and has never even seen a tablet in her life” or “of course I wouldn’t leave my children unattended whilst I enjoy a drink 300 yards away when on holiday” it’s all sanctimonious pish.

Tbf, I’m in broad agreement with you. If the child is happy then the child is happy...

48 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Tibbermore Saint is having a multi thread, multi day heads gone. Its getting a wee it cringy if truth be told

What and where is the addict chat that I've seen mentioned? I'm guessing it's a follow on from someone's "addiction is an illness" comment I saw the other day but can't mind where I saw it. 

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

What and where is the addict chat that I've seen mentioned? I'm guessing it's a follow on from someone's "addiction is an illness" comment I saw the other day but can't mind where I saw it. 

There is a thread about drug death stats where his meltdown began. He has had several posts deleted off it which I didnt see but they were seemingly pretty grim. 

His general refusal of qualified medical knowledge in favour of his own opinion lives on though.

24 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

His general refusal of qualified medical knowledge in favour of his own opinion lives on though.

He might be right there though. I remind you of my celiac condition. Opinion is divided if beer affects it. There is medical opinion and mine. Ergo, division.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

He might be right there though. I remind you of my celiac condition. Opinion is divided if beer affects it. There is medical opinion and mine. Ergo, division.

Please dont encourage him. He is past the point of redemption.