Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Guest Moomintroll
Jason King on the Stenhousemuir thread. No idea who he is or who he supports but he's becoming increasingly nuclear about myself. His latest post there is quite alarming yet hysterical.
If he follows me over here I'll know he is a proper mad yin.

He's usually to be found arguing with people on the Juniors Forum, which will probably tell you all you need to know.

14 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Jason King on the Stenhousemuir thread. No idea who he is or who he supports but he's becoming increasingly nuclear about myself. His latest post there is quite alarming yet hysterical.

Not sure who's had the bigger heads gone there tbf, given you just got pumped by Penicuik yesterday.

1 hour ago, Neilly said:

Can the gargoyles discussing junior fitbaw please take it elsewhere. There is a whole forum for you to discuss the rid hoat junior game.

The league forums should be password protected so we don't get the riff raff from over there and it's a suggestion I will be making to moderators.

4 hours ago, Neilly said:

At least tag him so we can witness the aftermath...

@Jason King

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

At least tag him so we can witness the aftermath...

@Jason King

Just pointing out that Neilly is a dreadful poster - he tries to dish it out, failing miserably, and when his tinpot team get gubbed by non-league jobbers his meltdown was glorious to see. Sad that he thinks its me in meltdown when its clear to everyone he's just an abortion of a poster and cant see it.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Wouldnt surprise me if Jason King is an alias tbh. A fucking fanny of a poster but pretty reminiscent of certain others.

Back to school for you tomorrow, maybe you'll learn civility.

4 minutes ago, Jason King said:

Just pointing out that Neilly is a dreadful poster - he tries to dish it out, failing miserably, and when his tinpot team get gubbed by non-league jobbers his meltdown was glorious to see. Sad that he thinks its me in meltdown when its clear to everyone he's just an abortion of a poster and cant see it.

At least tag him @Neilly so we can witness the aftermath...

Guest Moomintroll
Last few pages are interesting alright. Always thought historically that Marsh was a decent poster but he's obviously lost it. 
A grown man sitting on his phone red dotting people he doesn't like, quite sad really [emoji23]
You should never try & force a Sunday meltdown on here, they are a thing of beauty when they develop naturally. That said, the odd tag does help.

Guest Moomintroll

[mention=72852]Moomintroll[/mention]
How fucking dare you say that about Lancashire CCC. Kink, you say, you disgusting sexual deviant. Reported to the mods & hope you are on the verge of tears now..... Did I do that right?

18 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Last few pages are interesting alright. Always thought historically that Marsh was a decent poster but he's obviously lost it. 

A grown man sitting on his phone red dotting people he doesn't like, quite sad really 😂

Welcome back to your spiritual home.

5 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Gunther.

Was he the bald middle aged man who constantly talked about how his wife was?

Sorry, forgot my manners. @Ingo ohne Flamingo

Edited by RandomGuy.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Was he the bald middle aged man who constantly talked about how his wife was?

Sorry, forgot my manners. @Ingo ohne Flamingo

Don't know about the physical.description, but the wife bit rings a bell. I think he might have mentioned her. God rest her.