Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

7 minutes ago, Hula Hoop said:

If only balding Gogs could hold down a relationship and spare us all his desperate pish on here. 

You joined the forum twelve fucking minutes ago to post that? 😂😂

Between having me on ignore on your main account and setting up this to try and get a wee run on me you are one truly obsessed and disturbed guy Marshy, seek help immediately..!

Heads gone on the heads gone thread...😂

Edited by Flybhoy

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

@Flybhoy, will you be apologising to @Marshmallo for your wild accusation? 

Not a problem, as soon as he apologizes for insinuating I make light of and find domestic abuse amusing. 

So the new account was actually RBN posing as Marshmallo, jeezo that guy takes this place a bit too seriously, I didn't mind him too much, a bit of a troll but was always good for a few bites, that's a bit fucked up though 🤨

13 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Not a problem, as soon as he apologizes for insinuating I make light of and find domestic abuse amusing. 

So the new account was actually RBN posing as Marshmallo, jeezo that guy takes this place a bit too seriously, I didn't mind him too much, a bit of a troll but was always good for a few bites, that's a bit fucked up though 🤨

He want posing as marshmallo you absolute fucking moron, he was having a go at marshmallo.