Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

And his alias account red dots this, you really are a complete and utter lowlife. 
Imagine setting up alias/dotting accounts to go on dotting sprees, even including posts by someone telling how they have lost their father, absolute scumbag behaviour, shame on you, weirdo. 

IMG_1963.jpg

1 minute ago, Dele said:

I searched for Bobby's name and seen he'd tagged three of your accounts. 

Do you still go online to have conversations with yourself, out of interest? 

Course you did .... you're fond of some Marshy style stalking and dotting sprees yourself as we all know. 

I often check this particular thread out as it often has links to some amusing heads gone behaviour (clue in the thread title) and some general mentalist behaviour, I'd say red dotting a post about someone's father passing away is worse than heads gone, more like morals gone but I'm sure you will defend your equally creepy pal.

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Course you did .... you're fond of some Marshy style stalking and dotting sprees 

This is now the 4th (fourth) time I'll ask you for evidence of this. The other three you have scuttled off with your tail between your legs. Can you please provide evidence or wind your paranoia in, either or. 

Thank you in advance. 

1 minute ago, Dele said:

This is now the 4th (fourth) time I'll ask you for evidence of this. The other three you have scuttled off with your tail between your legs. Can you please provide evidence or wind your paranoia in, either or. 

Thank you in advance. 

You're answering your own question with each rage filled retort you absolute wrong 'un.

I suggest you DM your creepy Falkirk mate to come back you up then go for a lie down, maybe you could also red dot the post about Biggies dad passing away to get an online high five from him.

You are unraveling like a ball of string here, give it a rest man.

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

It seems you’re worse than Hitler.

I genuinely don't believe I have done such a thing and would never purposely be such a scumbag. If I have done that it is by accident and I will wholeheartedly apologise because that would be a vile thing to do.

If I have red dotted that post I offer an unqualified apology.

Edited by Marshmallo

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

You're answering your own question with each rage filled retort you absolute wrong 'un.

I suggest you DM your creepy Falkirk mate to come back you up then go for a lie down, maybe you could also red dot the post about Biggies dad passing away to get an online high five from him.

You are unraveling like a ball of string here, give it a rest man.

So, that'll be no evidence again. 

If you're that alarmed about posters apparently following you around the Internet I suggest you use the report function. 

1 minute ago, Dele said:

So, that'll be no evidence again. 

If you're that alarmed about posters apparently following you around the Internet I suggest you use the report function. 

Encouraging me to act like a grass?

Na, not for me...

I merely point something out which you have actually managed to prove yourself, I'll leave others to make their mind up, have a nice evening. 

4 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I genuinely don't believe I have done such a thing and would never purposely be such a scumbag. If I have done that it is by accident and I will wholeheartedly apologise because that would be a vile thing to do.

If I have red dotted that post I offer an unqualified apology.

I've looked up the post history and that is 100% not my account which gave that red dot. It is an alias of EdiBairn as far as I am aware. That's really low to do that to someone.

My condolences and sorry for your loss Biggie.

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

Encouraging me to act like a grass?

Na, not for me...

Seems strange you'd take screenshots on Twitter and tag numerous people in topics whilst making unsubstantiated allegations (calling them a stalker) against them on a public forum to the masses if 'grassing' wasn't for you. 

That's just my opinion on though. 

You sometimes tend to forget how many genuine fucking lunatics and mentalists there are on P&B. Hell of a reminder between this thread and the Falkirk one today.

Keep doing your thing, lads. Some entertainment for the neutral.

2 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

You sometimes tend to forget how many genuine fucking lunatics and mentalists there are on P&B. Hell
of a reminder between this thread and the Falkirk one today.

Keep doing your thing, lads. Some entertainment for the neutral.

If you didn't see all the posts that have now been deleted then you missed out big time