Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

You are the one having a go here.

No really. I thought your reputation post about Skidmarks was a bit cringeworthy, hence why I said "cringe".

You started reading far too much into it.

Don't fret it happens to the best of us, I forgive you.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

She doesn't drink too much she eats too much.

:lol: 

I meant you drinking too much but I had a chuckle at that, this is the throbber we all love. 

No really. I thought your reputation post about Skidmarks was a bit cringeworthy, hence why I said "cringe".

You started reading far too much into it.

Don't fret it happens to the best of us, I forgive you.

It probably was tbf - going through quite a lot of emotions just now via goings on in my phone and judgement is a bit clouded. It's been a weird few days.

Plenty folk on here seem to know Grimbo IRL and 8Mile has had his own (creepy as f**k) interactions with people on Twitter. They're not the same person. We do know that 8Mile was dishing out PMs willy nilly about "taking people down" and tweeting at Bobby at pretty much the exact same time as Grimbo was dropping BS' real name into conversation.

The most clear cut fact out of this whole thing is that (at least) those two were communicating with each other throughout. Whether either actually sent an email to anyone's work themselves we'll never know but if you don't think it was the direct result of this PMing spree, you'll believe anything.

Grimbo is taking a break from P&B for a week and not through choice.

Hopefully it does him some good. Can't be arsed with him spamming just about every thread.

He even turned the one of the most entertaining threads in P&B history into a snoozefest of "look at me(even more)" posts.

I think it will do him some good and he needs time off here, when posters are clearly creating a cesspit of anger and bitterness then they should just be banned for a while / monitored because if they are attracting levels of hostility every time they post then something isn't right.

Grimbo is taking a break from P&B for a week and not through choice.

He should restrict himself to the Lowland League forum where he can talk about his team because other than there, absolutely nobody is going to take him seriously and he'll just get himself in more bother.

It's all part of the 'masterplan' to rid the whole forum of Smiths fans. IMO.

Smiths.jpg

Aye well, better to get rid than have someone's Bigmouth Strike(s) Again.

Just too much in the way of Panic on here the last few days.

Someone should just tell him that (William) it was really nothing...