Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

11 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

@Tynierose & @Szamo's_Ammo passing one another on the street. The pair ae grammar nazi bastirts. 

284a0c9ce11ccb312256e33d79b15bd3.jpg.7fc272f83a999f0c10c1409999a65be2.jpg

I like to think my intervention curtailed Accies88's descent on the slippery slope towards more heinous crimes.

I'm all about the lifelong learning.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

Brian Rice offering a square go at his bit to anyone who criticises him online:

On the social media reaction, he said: “I don’t go online, people tell me what is said online, if you have something to say come say it to me and knock on my door, say it to my face.

“I don’t go online and speak to people who hide behind keyboards.

“Be man enough to come and chap my door and say by the way I don’t like this, and that’s fair enough. Don’t hide behind a keyboard.”

He doesn't mention names but it's fair to assume he's calling out [mention=14779]Scotty Tunbridge[/mention] and [mention=53099]accies1874[/mention]

We’ll see if he is as brave when he sees a cone flying towards him, it’s the Accies way [emoji837][emoji836]️

roehm-hitler-nuremberg.jpg.e48b2365bd8fc985561a7933bc1969ec.jpg
[mention=30230]Tynierose[/mention] & [mention=11990]Szamo's_Ammo[/mention] passing one another on the street. The pair ae grammar nazi bastirts. 

I picture Szamo as more of a Goebbels than Röhm.

20 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I picture Szamo as more of a Goebbels than Röhm.

He did come out with some cracking lines tbf (minus the anti-Semitism):

A child laughs when it feels joy and cries when it feels pain. Both things, laughing and crying, it does with its whole heart. We have all become so tall and so clever. We know so much and we have read so much. But one thing we have forgot: to laugh and cry like the children do.

The life is worth living. It's not true, what the tired and reactionary say. We're not on this earth to suffer and die. We're here to fulfill a mission.

So erudite.
Imagine throbber and Hedgecutter together. What an investigative double act..... Hedgecutter using tiny snippets of information and pictures to track you anywhere in Scotland to the nearest square foot, and throbber sometimes getting basic arithmetic right (give or take)

32 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
52 minutes ago, Tynierose said:
throbber sometimes getting basic arithmetic right (give or take)

This is almost word for word what’s on my cv under “strengths”. I work as an engineer.

Derek Rae having a bit of a meltdown on Twitter because someone said he mispronounced a players name.

I like Derek Rae and he's definitely one of the top pundits going, but he's fell for one of the weakest troll attempts here.